Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Boiroy @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Nadel @Thaidakar @Shasha23 @Malio @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
You guys keep saying "GUI abandoned Zoro",this is not accurate at all.

I just asked for self ban because i want to avoid all the Zoro slander on internet and took a break of OP.

I promised myself that I would read OP again when Zoro chapter arrived and in the meantime I started reading other mangas.

I finally managed to finish Slam Dunk, started reading Vagabond, and next will be Vinland Saga.

Now that Zoro chapter has arrived, I'm here. That's all
I never said this

Sounds like skill issue then
Drawback is part of their ability

Same as Lucci fast recovery in Zoan
Thats not what my issue with @Cruxroux post was. He was trying to imply that Lucci caused him to look that way when the reality is just going into G5 and leaving it makes him look like an old man.

Just like when he used to go G3 and then look like a kid afterwards.

No its not, Luffys looking like an old man is a drawback of G5. It has nothing to do with Lucci like youre pretending.

I dont know.

Given how superior he looked to him during the fight, he can probably fight him in lower forms.
Bro don't even bother trying to argue with Zolotards. It's pointless, they read Zolopiece...

C

Cruxroux

@Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Boiroy @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Nadel @Thaidakar @Shasha23 @Malio @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
You guys keep saying "GUI abandoned Zoro",this is not accurate at all.

I just asked for self ban because i want to avoid all the Zoro slander on internet and took a break of OP.

I promised myself that I would read OP again when Zoro chapter arrived and in the meantime I started reading other mangas.

I finally managed to finish Slam Dunk, started reading Vagabond, and next will be Vinland Saga.

Now that Zoro chapter has arrived, I'm here. That's all
A betrayal is betrayal.
:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.