Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Only Gai Mou I put above this guys, This Koshou is not the Zhao one,is the Strategist from Qin army.
I'm talking about Kochou, the Zhao Great General with the piercings in my post.

Why would you put Gaimou above them but not Reiou and Earl Shi? Gaimou has no strategic or tactical abilities to our awareness, and was dumb enough to announce his position to his enemy. He's a good character but that mf looks stupid. Earl Shi has killed many great generals, and Reiou has a strong army and good strategical hype. Is it because of Gaimou's strength stat? :yurazclear:

So losing to any of this guys isn't a crushing defeat.

Crushing defeat is Houken losing to 5k man Shin.
:shame::shame::shame:

How the hell is Oukotsu getting one shot by a Young Kanmei not a "crushing defeat"?

Shin literally died while beating Houken too lol

I'm talking about Kochou, the Zhao Great General with the piercings in my post.

Why would you put Gaimou above them but not Reiou and Earl Shi? Gaimou has no strategic or tactical abilities to our awareness, and was dumb enough to announce his position to his enemy. He's a good character but that mf looks stupid. Earl Shi has killed many great generals, and Reiou has a strong army and good strategical hype. Is it because of Gaimou's strength stat? :yurazclear:

:shame::shame::shame:

How the hell is Oukotsu getting one shot by a Young Kanmei not a "crushing defeat"?

Shin literally died while beating Houken too lol
Because him was the only Fire dragon to survive and fighted against the strongest out of Tou.

People keep bringing up random bums like they fucking matter
Oh 12 yeal old Ouhon's victim killed a dude with a fan isn't that hype?
Unless they have hype or portrayal for their strength it doesn't matter
Someone like Gekishin has hype and portrayal above all of the other 3 fire bums combined and Houken one handedly low diffed him
I'm taking Gekishin over atleast 2 of the other 3 other fire dragons in a duel with the only one that can possibly beat him being Tairoji
I'm 💯 serious that someone like Ouki could one shot all those 3
The panel when Houken shows up at Shukai and slays a bunch of Hi Shin Unit members might as well be the other fire dragons
He would legit kill them all and not realize they were different from fodders

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Unless they have hype or portrayal for their strength it doesn't matter
Like single handedly killing 3 Qin 6 level commanders? Or being the strongest spear weilder in the history of China? Would these things count as hype or portrayal? Lol

I guess not, only Renpa’s hype counts because he is the strongest Glaive weilder in China. Oh wait what? Renpa was never called that? Well at least Renpa killed 3 of the Qin 6 singlehandedly. Oh wait what? Renpa never did that either?

Renpa’s hype and portrayal is totally legit guys trust me. Earl Shi has no feats or hype to speak of, totally.

Like single handedly killing 3 Qin 6 level commanders? Or being the strongest spear weilder in the history of China? Would these things count as hype or portrayal? Lol

I guess not, only Renpa’s hype counts because he is the strongest Glaive weilder in China. Oh wait what? Renpa was never called that? Well at least Renpa killed 3 of the Qin 6 singlehandedly. Oh wait what? Renpa never did that either?

Renpa’s hype and portrayal is totally legit guys trust me. Earl Shi has no feats or hype to speak of, totally.
I stopped reading at 3 Qin 6 level commanders

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I stopped reading at 3 Qin 6 level commanders
You stopped reading at this point in the manga as well lol

Duke Hyou almost got low diffed by Gokei and Tou retreated from Rei Ou, but let’s ignore the manga because you got baited into believing Renpa’s fake hype lol

Literally part of Renpa’s legend is based on the lie that he beat one of Earl Shi’s victims, Renpa has no other top tier victories
:suresure:

And the strongest commander Ouki actually defeated is Choukatsu lmfao

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Why would you put Gaimou above them but not Reiou and Earl Shi? Gaimou has no strategic or tactical abilities to our awareness, and was dumb enough to announce his position to his enemy. He's a good character but that mf looks stupid.
Having a general who (most likely) won't die in a campaign via an enemy's tactics while acting as a beacon of hope for the soldiers in the battlefield can be quite "motivating".

As for Gaimou's intellect? He could very well be one of those instinctual generals where he may/may not be equipped with proper tactic & strategies but somehow Gaimou announcing his position eventually got Shin's full attention. He understands the mentality of an opposing frontline general very well imo.

His guts > his brain though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Still waiting for someone to hype Renpa as a man who slayed a random fire dragon
Seems like a random victory no one gives a shit about if it happened or not just like Ouhon beating Earl Shi
Still waiting for someone to hype Renpa for defeating…anyone really, will someone please give Renpa an actual victory over someone? Come on Hara let Renpa defeat a Rokuomi level opponent please, or at least claim he’s a top 10 Glaive weilder in China.

At this point it’s just sad how Hobopa fans are begging for scraps while Shi Ei fans feast on 3 top tier GG kills and being the strongest spear weilder in manga history