Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

am guilty of that tbh, I love provoking Erkan by slandering BB though I think BB is a great character
Nobody cares about Erkan. Chill.

Idk man, @Fujishiro seems more and more like a Zoro hater these days or a Luffytard the way he just ignores any evidence and fact brought against Luffy. Or maybe he just wanted to get likes too on his posts.

I am a very lazy person and find it easier to like posts than to write comments.

Its all just fun in the end, agenda wars about comic characters.
That's what I'm trying to tell him.
He slandered zoro for months with no evidence but defending luffy with his agenda.
I wouldn't have minded if that was a practical debate but apply the same to other character as well instead of degrading.

Idk man, @Fujishiro seems more and more like a Zoro hater these days or a Luffytard the way he just ignores any evidence and fact brought against Luffy. Or maybe he just wanted to get likes too on his posts.
What evidence am I ignoring? You cant just accuse me of something like that without proof?

I dont particularly care for any character in this manga except for Fujitora so I will meme on whoever and just have fun. Its a childrens cartoon. Not that deep. That people take my memeing seriously is on them not me. Im just trying to have fun.

What makes me a Zoro hater btw? That I dont accept him as stronger then Luffy lmao?

Actual, serious question: Does anyone actually think that the Gorosei are fundamentally losing this arc? 4 of 5 have yet to even be characterized and we are 50 chapters into Egghead, Saturn has also been barely characterized. Their backgrounds and motives with Imu are hidden behind the Void Century, a thing that wont be discovered until Laugh Tale. They are also neigh indestructible and Luffy couldnt even deal with one in this regard...

They can "lose" in terms of failing to prevent VPs message from leaking, but someone needs to get Imu's mother flame. Zoro noticing Nasujuro (presumably because of Shodai) can just be major setup for a future endgame fight.

Not seeing how any of them losing at this point makes narrative sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.