Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Base Zori finished lucci in half a chapter when Goofy required G5. Don't worry he's gonna go save the fruad next like he did vs Kaido on rooftop.

Zori on babysitting duty again. Goofy needs to pay the guy more.

He will once again use his strongest attack to get a mockery out of the main villain, congrats.

Keep in mind that law isn't here to warp him, sanji is far away so can't carry him and chooper won't pull a random medicine out of a sudden.

Even tho, we could have giants pulling random medicine aswell.

@grey matter goofy the clown is a fucking gorosei :crazwhat:. Is oda suffering from dementia
Wait what happened lol?
We don't know what's happening with Luffy and Gorosei yet

Can never lose
Can never look bad

No one cares ab zoro’s back story or lineage. They only care that he’s a hype tool character and can fight

He’s #2 on the polls just for that. His plot points don’t hurt him
In Wano, it wasn't just that his plot points got abandoned.
But the narrative of him with Kaido also didn't go beyond a scar. You can clown on ZKK all you want, but fact is that there was considerable buildup for Zoro playing more of a role than this against Kaido, due to Enma, Ryuma, samurai arc in Japan (Wano) etc. Not saying ZKK should've happened, I never bought into it, maybe in another manga but Oda would never let anyone out shine Luffy. But he still should've played an important role in Kaido's downfall, more than a scar which did no took than 10% HP from him if I'm being generous.
See, I'm not even pointing the plot points here, but the fights and hype moments which you all attribute to Zoro.

Also, I care about Zoro's plot lol, not lineage but plotpoints are important to his character. If he was this lame pre TS, he wouldn't have as many fans as he does now.
Same for Sanji, pre TS and post TS is quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.