Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Still waiting for someone to hype Renpa for defeating…anyone really, will someone please give Renpa an actual victory over someone? Come on Hara let Renpa defeat a Rokuomi level opponent please, or at least claim he’s a top 10 Glaive weilder in China.

At this point it’s just sad how Hobopa fans are begging for scraps while Shi Ei fans feast on 3 top tier GG kills and being the strongest spear weilder in manga history
He defeated Mougoat a bunch of times who'd be the second best fire dragon only to Gokei

I’m not sure what it is about the Fire Dragons that people have to downplay them to such comical levels.

They are vastly above any GG sub that exists in this series (don’t even mention outliers, please).

This isn’t even worth a discussion.
I remember when Ouki gave Fire Dragon Gokei the utmost praise he ever gave to anybody.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Waiting for Riboku to say Ouhon killed Bum Shi we need to make sure to avoid him
But no he just asked Gyou'Un to slay him
And how did Gyou’Un (fail) at slaying Ouhon? By 1v1ing him? No, by attacking him with the Raigoku which was literally an 11v1 lol. The Raigoku which was literally created by Rinshoujou because Renpa was too shit to actually slay any of the Qin 6 lol.

Did Earl Shi need to create an entirely new tactic when he was slaying opponents the Zhao King would later lie about Renpa slaying? Nope lol, it was just his spear alone that did this.

I remember when Ouki gave Fire Dragon Gokei the utmost praise he ever gave to anybody.
Utter insanity.

These dudes keep bringing up getting killed by 5k commander Ouhon when the most dangerous Renpa commander was killed by Shin in his 3rd major war.

We need to come up with the Kingdom equivalent of people reading Two Piece.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Wonder what Ouhon's attire would be as a great general?

Wonder if he'll be more like Ouki or follow directly in his father's footsteps as a strategical general?

These dudes keep bringing up getting killed by 5k commander Ouhon when the most dangerous Renpa commander was killed by Shin in his 3rd major war.
People keep saying Gaimou can match Shin when Gokei got mid diffed by Duke Hyou
What a weird comparison
Earl Shi got beat 1 v 1
Outplayed in every aspect and slain as a heavily martial general unlike the part time assassin, defense breaking tactician who lost while nerfed and getting ganged on
If Shin had slain Kaishibou in a 1v1 you would have had a point

I’m not sure what it is about the Fire Dragons that people have to downplay them to such comical levels.

They are vastly above any GG sub that exists in this series (don’t even mention outliers, please).

This isn’t even worth a discussion.
Show me when they having above any GG level of Hype,if even ji Aga got fake Hyped for having the strength of Mou Bu.