Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Rinko is a fighting-oriented general. Breaking through a 6GG defensive formation while leading a charge is the mark of a martial general lmao.
He doesn't break it on his own might like Moubu
It's highly advanced tactics the likes of which Bum Shi could never hope to master
Rinko isn't a HK simply on his martial might even if he is a capable fighter
You want a HK like that it's Kaishibou
Gekishin as a 3GH level commander lead and fought in front and got one handed diffed by only martial 3 great heaven Houken

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Honestly I see no reason why Gaimou couldn't be as strong as Bumkotsu. In my tier list I have them next to each other
As an overall commander Oukotsu is superior but in a duel they can be close and full potential/non rusty Gaimou can be even stronger

Ouki respected the Old Qin 6 but looked down on Gaimou

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
It's highly advanced tactics the likes of which Bum Shi could never hope to master
That awkward moment where Renpa himself claims he can’t stop Rinko lmfao.

Seems about right seeing as how Renpa couldn’t defeat Kyou En and can’t stop Rinko, after all Renpa is only Heavenly King level

Well GekiShin got the same treatment by Riboku, same as Gokei getting from Ou Ki, doesn't change anything.
"Getting highly praised by the best Generals in Kingdom means nothing!"

Really sassenach? :pepeke:
Well him got his time and anyone couldn't kill him any Qin Six and Fire dragons.
He also didn't kill any Qin 6 or Fire Dragons. :pepecafe:

As an overall commander Oukotsu is superior but in a duel they can be close and full potential/non rusty Gaimou can be even stronger

Ouki respected the Old Qin 6 but looked down on Gaimou
Once Gaimou "matures" and understands how the likes of Ouki look at warfare I'm sure he'll hit his full potential. Given how much of a beast Shin will be by then we can imagine what base level Gaimou needs to be at to even stand a chance.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
When Hara puts Ji Aga at Mou bu level strength? Sure.

Only who got a decent hype is Gaimou.

The rest got a Ordo level treatment.
How on earth can you think Gaimou got better hype than Gokei?

Ouki to Gaimou: You're a fucking retard, grow up loser
Ouki about Gokei:

Sounds as if you are talking about Gaimou.

Earl Shi is not just a powerhouse. You already know the panel where it says he's talented in military tactics as well.
Post automatically merged:

Depends on the sub
:goyea:
Sure as fuck not Bloatji :milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Wait.. does that mean Ouki doesn't view Gaimou the same as Gokei?
This hurts my fire bums = Qin 6 level agenda :josad::josad:
Gaimou is an exception. He's pretty much the only "real" general who rose all the way to great general status without bothering to fundamentally understand tactics

I'm sure Ouki would respect and praise Earl Shi and Reiou, especially the latter because Tou knew Reiou well.
lol, Ouki straight up says even if he joined Duke Hyou, he wasn’t sure if they could defeat Gokei

But sure, the Fire Dragons aren’t Qin 6 level @SakazOuki @Bullet
Let's not give Gokei's feats and portrayal to the other 6 :pepestop: