Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87
@Lor D. Coast
@HA001
@Peroroncino
@ThunderSupernova

One of the most persistent arguments for "Zoro and Lanji are equals" for the last 15 years is the doriki argument from Enies Lobby. Now that Zoro murked 4000 Doriki Lucci and Lanji hid from Lucci, what do you think the Lanjibros excuse gonna be, mates? :suresure:

Oh, @JoNdule, feel free to chime in. :milaugh:
Kaku was always superior fighter than Lucci. Back in EL, as well as now.
I never cared about Apoo v2.0. Nothing more than a stalling device.
I feel sorry for anyone who seriously power scaled Zoro based on stalling.
Like I said to the haters, they are digging their own graves. It is time to fall in. :zosmug:

She stopped fighting after momo's request, zoro didn't blitz shit, kaido took all attacks head on.

His strongest attack WITH acoc could only cause a meaningless wound that didn't affect kaido at all.

Take Zoro's attack out of the equation and NOTHING HAPPENS hahahahahaha, luffy did ALL the damage on kaido.
Did she let herself be killed at Momo's request? The bitch with acoc didn't even cause a drop of blood and was destroyed by the weakest admiral. Zoro inflicted the top 2 wounds in Kaido's entire life. Zoro is in a semi-dead state without acoc. 90% of the kaido was inflicted by other characters while Goofy was destroyed 5 times. Thank Nick for giving the condom his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.