Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right but he at least needs to whoop somebody’s ass. Somebody powerful at that. The Vegapunk memes will be there regardless but he has to do something to look good combat wise.

How else can we continue to compare him to Zoro honestly?
Because when the straw hats go to war he’ll fight someone who’s compared directly to Zoros opponent like the other time.

Sanji isn’t fighting anyone here. That’s Elbaf and BB Pirates and Final War.

I think a low diff is a crazy take if I'm being honest

A number of skirmishes/clashes/fights began and ended over the course of Zoro vs Lucci. This isn't like Zoro vs Apoo where Apoo's goal was to run away instead of standing his ground and fighting

Lucci and Zoro were actively going at it for a pretty long time with Zoro utilizing various tools in his arsenal to put him down. He even whipped out the green smoke for him at one point

It doesn't make sense to call it a low diff if you're exerting this level of effort against an opponent

If this is considered a low diff then you'd have to give me examples of low, mid, high, and extreme diff fights in One Piece

Cause based on my personal criteria it would be at least a mid diff
Umm in that case what is
-Using Awakening
-Using peak of your power
-Using a form that is highly taxing
-Having Equal Clash of Haki
-Turning into an Old Man
-Your Opponent getting up before you

High diff at least i'd wager..

Lucci can't even take a single name attack.
What's mid about it. It means zoro can one shot him at any time
Once you reach top tier levels of AP you don't need to hit your opponent thousands of times before you knock them out

If Akainu landed a clean hit on Shanks what would happen? He would be dead or knocked out

Everyone in the OP verse isn't Big Mom or Kaido

His loss it's gonna be exhausting reading this series while being marimo hater :kobeha:
remind me of gohan saying the commendo guinyu were fodder because of how efforlesly goku was handling them, zoro replicated that feat to the point even zoro fans themself like gohan are in denial of lucci being stronger. Quoting kriling answer to gohan while directing it toward lucci "itsnt that lucci is weak.its that zoro is too strong"

His loss it's gonna be exhausting reading this series while being marimo hater :kobeha:
remind me of gohan saying the commendo guinyu were fodder because of how efforlesly goku was handling them, zoro replicated that feat to the point even zoro fans themself like gohan are in denial of lucci being stronger. Quoting kriling answer to gohan while directing it toward lucci "itsnt that lucci is weak.its that zoro is too strong"

But Lucci did the same
Lmfao, not sure if this is trolling
Lucci didn’t even engage in CQC besides that one clash, he got ragdolled instantly without ACoC
Luffy was normal 1 minute later

Kizaru and Luffy actually fought, and Luffy was completely out of it and needed to force feed himself to get back up
And he still only managed to tag Kizaru after they disengaged their combat

I think Luffy grabbing both kizaru and saturn and kizaru literally coughing blood did it for me
Luffy once again sneaking Kizaru for plot purposes, is that really what did it
:fujilaugh:

Luffy literally failed to bleed Kizaru from ACoC + gigantism + spinning flaming attack to the head, we should congratulate him he drew 2 drops of blood with his sneak attack lmao
Kaido was bleeding from CoA gear4 attacks, and he’s supposed to be the tank

Because when the straw hats go to war he’ll fight someone who’s compared directly to Zoros opponent like the other time.

Sanji isn’t fighting anyone here. That’s Elbaf and BB Pirates and Final War.
That’s bullshit writing lol. Just like PH, DR & WCI Oda doesn’t care about powerscaling. I know your right Sanji will be power crept in his next fight regardless of how he looks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.