Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s bullshit writing lol. Just like PH, DR & WCI Oda doesn’t care about powerscaling. I know your right Sanji will be power crept in his next fight regardless of how he looks now.
Oda has never cared about power scaling. Characters are as strong or as limited as the plot demands.

The only way to know how characters stack up is seeing where Oda places their opponents

Oda is rip off kizaru from king. Except in fighting style . Heck oda don’t think kizaru is swordman

Both has defense . Kizaru didn’t even bleed to white star gun. (Giant luffy made kizaru bleed a little , but kizaru face is still clean ). Even sneak attack zoro coA made king flame mode on bleed more than Luffy in comparison.
Both have nika/joy boy lore. Kizaru doing nika dance, King search for joy boy.
Both have free-style fighting .

So kizaru will not be down in this arc . Kizaru vs zoro will happen in final war .

aCoC is an AP amplifier while Gear 5 boosts all of Luffy's stats on a completely different level. Yes I believe Gear 5 gives Luffy way way way more than aCoC is giving him.
So Luffy uses peak of his power, has an equal clash of Black Lightening, them exchange tons of blows and moving so fast Sanij can't even see, and then Lucci tanks 3 Attacks.

But Kizaru who got one shot by Luffy not once but twice, is stronger than Lucci? And not just stronger, but a lot stronger?
LMAO

We not talking lasting damage.
Luffy punched lucci in ennies lobby he had to be carried out the arc by blueno.

After gear 5 he is up straight away
That really doesn't make a difference

Zoro is using swords which do lethal damage

Luffy to this day has still never permanently scarred someone with any of his attacks

Cutting damage will always be superior to blunt damage in this regard

I think a low diff is a crazy take if I'm being honest

A number of skirmishes/clashes/fights began and ended over the course of Zoro vs Lucci. This isn't like Zoro vs Apoo where Apoo's goal was to run away instead of standing his ground and fighting

Lucci and Zoro were actively going at it for a pretty long time with Zoro utilizing various tools in his arsenal to put him down. He even whipped out the green smoke for him at one point

It doesn't make sense to call it a low diff if you're exerting this level of effort against an opponent

If this is considered a low diff then you'd have to give me examples of low, mid, high, and extreme diff fights in One Piece

Cause based on my personal criteria it would be at least a mid diff
It can't be low diff when it lasted an hour with both wheezing and nobody dominating, blocking each other ....
Zoro defeated Lucci high diff

Also Zoro didn't beat apoo alone
He defeated Apoo who was being pressured by Drake

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That really doesn't make a difference

Zoro is using swords which do lethal damage

Luffy to this day has still never permanently scarred someone with any of his attacks

Cutting damage will always be superior to blunt damage in this regard
No one is talking about scars.

You out here telling me luffy negged lucci yet lucci up and fine 2 seconds later

Then you telling me he pushed zoro when he been folded by one attack

Status
Not open for further replies.