Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kizaru who got one shot by Luffy not once but twice, is stronger than Lucci? And not just stronger, but a lot stronger?
LMAO
Lucci ? The guy that used his awakening which we know for a fact is his all out power?

Can you guarantee me that Kizaru used anything near his full potential versus a Luffy who ALSO uses his full power.

Lmao. Get the fuck out with those trash takes. Kizaru absolutely fucking rapes Lucci, with base techniques even.

If Kizaru were to cross Zoro's path next week you would be sucking him off all day and night putting him over Kaido. Don't pretend like you mean what you type right now.

No one is talking about scars.

You out here telling me luffy negged lucci yet lucci up and fine 2 seconds later

Then you telling me he pushed zoro when he been folded by one attack
If we're going off the effort they exerted during the fight then yes Luffy definitely negged Lucci

You'd have to ignore all of their clashes to say Lucci didn't push Zoro at all

Yeah like usual, Mods always bring back cancerous fans back after banning them

You can be a repetitive offender in this forum and still Comeback as long as your buddies with mods here

We know Oda has habit of stalling off panel, Zoro "fought" Monet and Hyozou for like 10 chapters before one shotting them too
Apoo as well.

One named attack and end of the fight literally means Low diff.
This fight has at least been going on for half an hour or so, Zoro showed signs of struggling multiple times
The least he can do is beat Lucci after such an engagement

And honestly Rayleigh seems too busted, he held back too much against Kizaru but CoC Less Rayleigh who was Kizaru's equal might be Lucci level.
Rayleigh literally shat himself trying to find a solution, while Kizaru barely used any of his powers because his subordinates were handling things before Kuma arrived
Rayleigh to Kizaru is literally what Lucci is to Zoro, lmfao

I think a low diff is a crazy take if I'm being honest

A number of skirmishes/clashes/fights began and ended over the course of Zoro vs Lucci. This isn't like Zoro vs Apoo where Apoo's goal was to run away instead of standing his ground and fighting

Lucci and Zoro were actively going at it for a pretty long time with Zoro utilizing various tools in his arsenal to put him down. He even whipped out the green smoke for him at one point

It doesn't make sense to call it a low diff if you're exerting this level of effort against an opponent

If this is considered a low diff then you'd have to give me examples of low, mid, high, and extreme diff fights in One Piece

Cause based on my personal criteria it would be at least a mid diff
I said it can potentially be a low diff, if advanced Conqueror's haki wasn't used here.
If it was used, then mid diff.

My criteria:
No diff: low effort, no injury. Example: Zoro vs Monet.
Low diff: respectable effort was there, but no injury and overwhelming defeat. Example: Luffy vs Lucci, Zoro vs Pica
Mid diff: respectable effort was there, minor injuries in process. Example: Kaido vs 1010 Luffy, Doflamingo vs Law.
High diff: high effort, sustained significant injuries. Example: Zoro vs Kaku, Sanji vs Jyabura, Kaido vs 1026 Luffy
Extreme diff: maximum effort, sustained major injuries by end of fight. Example: Akainu vs Aokiji, most Luffy arc fights.

By this Zoro vs Lucci, is mid diff at worst if Zoro has only minor injuries by the end of the fight and ended with a single advanced Conqueror's attack.
It is at least low diff due to the panels you posted, because Lucci could clash with Zoro with armament haki and keep up with him in CQC.

What ending would push this beyond mid diff for you?

Lucci ? The guy that used his awakening which we know for a fact is his all out power?

Can you guarantee me that Kizaru used anything near his full potential versus a Luffy who ALSO uses his full power.

Lmao. Get the fuck out with those trash takes. Kizaru absolutely fucking rapes Lucci, with base techniques even.

If Kizaru were to cross Zoro's path next week you would be sucking him off all day and night putting him over Kaido. Don't pretend like you mean what you type right now.
Lucci's Awakening takes no toll on him tho unlike Luffy's and we don't even know if Kizaru has awakening.
When he's one shot without using awakening those awakening arguments don't hold.

If you can debunk what I am saying, then feel free to do it.
Looking at things holistically here is what happened.
-Luffy uses Peak of his power against both Kizaru and Lucci
-Lucci tanked three named attacks while Kizaru was down in 1

So on paper Lucci did better.
You could say then Luffy didn't use AdvCoC but maybe 3 Non AdvCoC hits equal one AdvCoC attack or even less but Kizaru was down a lot longer.

At best you could argue Kizaru looked equally as good as Lucci.
But then latest chapter where Kizaru got tossed aside like a Pizza.

I SURE HOPE ZORO DOESN"T FIGHT KIZARU

Status
Not open for further replies.