Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci's Awakening takes no toll on him tho unlike Luffy's and we don't even know if Kizaru has awakening.
When he's one shot without using awakening those awakening arguments don't hold.
What does the time limit matter when it's factually the limit of both fighters.

I can tell this much that finger lasers are not the extent to Kizaru’s abilities. Feel free to die on that hill.
you can debunk what I am saying, then feel free to do it.
Looking at things holistically here is what happened.
-Luffy uses Peak of his power against both Kizaru and Lucci
-Lucci tanked three named attacks while Kizaru was down in 1

So on paper Lucci did better.
You could say then Luffy didn't use AdvCoC but maybe 3 Non AdvCoC hits equal one AdvCoC attack or even less but Kizaru was down a lot longer.
Lmao. What a fucking lier and you pretend like you argue based on facts ?
First of the second Luffy entered Gear 5 he absolutely raped Lucci. Dodging all of his attacks, sending him flying with non-aCoC moves multiple times and nearly knocking him out something that hasn't happened to Kizaru.

Kizaru fought Gear 5 Luffy off-screen for an entire round, after beating the shit out of Snakeman. When Kizaru was focused on Luffy Kizaru wasn't touched ONCE. He successfully defended himself against every single attack up to the point Luffy reached his limit, then he left and the moment Luffy caught up he landed an attack on a Kizaru that just shifted his attention to Vegapunk.

WSG absolutely shits on all attacks that Luffy hit Lucci with, that attack would kill the cat while it merely managed to render Kizaru immobile for a minute.

Lucci was turned into a bloody mess wrapped up in bandages after three basic attacks while Kizaru has yet to show any signs of permanent damage from several G5 sneak attacks even infused with aCoC.

Even Kizaru’s weakest stat which is durability shits on Lucci.

At best you could argue Kizaru looked equally as good as Lucci.
But then latest chapter where Kizaru got tossed aside like a Pizza.

I SURE HOPE ZORO DOESN"T FIGHT KIZARU
Keep spreading your nonsense. We both know full well that you will suck the shit out of Kizaru the second it looks like he fights Zoro.

I was joking about Lucci > Kizaru btw
He's more or less same tier as Law Kidd Sabo Yamato @SakazOuki

Although Kidd hasn't exactly earned a right to be placed alongside others.

Imo Luffy/Gorosei > Zoro/Kizaru > Lucci > Others this arc

Unless Kizaru shows me something..I am not bout to put him on Yonko level.

And I'm telling you, that's not how it works. We are going with what the manga showed us already, and it showed us that Zoro is still doing the same thing he did with Lucci, with or without 3 swords. Zoro is a character that changes his sword number according to attacks, like he did against Kaido and such. You can't decide how Zoro is doing with only his sword count. The context of it is what determine's how much effort Zoro puts in and such. For example, even though Zoro was using 3 swords against Pica the majority of the time, he wasn't putting in as much effort as Lucci.

3 Sword The Zoro attack didn't do anything to Kaido, while Kaido had to dodge one sword attack. its not about swords; its about how much effort Zoro puts into those swords and attacks. Yes zoro's ultimate attacks with 3 sword so he is able to perform his peak attacks with 3 swords but that doesnt mean every single 3 sword attack is stronger than 2 and 1 style.

The fight's diff isn't determined by how much they were holding back or not, bro; its how the fight is going. I can say the same thing about Killer: how he didn't have his scythe's, which Killer was saying, "If I had those, you would be dead" and such (we don't take it as face value because the result would be the same), but I don't because that's not something that determines the fight's difficulty. especially if its about Zoro's sword count.

Zoro already fought Lucci with 3 swords too, bro, and Lucci didn't use any named attacks either. Your idea of named attacks doesn't work here.

Zoro is Yc+ with everything he got, as we saw with King. fight 2 sword, no bandana, no left eye = Yc1 doesn't exist.

The fight is already mid-diff, and if Zoro shows any damage (not just cheek scract btw but some damage) or an extreme level of exhaustion, it will be a high-difficult fight. which is perfectly fine for Yc+ vs Yc1
That is how things work.

You determine the difficulty of battle based on how much power they used compared to how much overall power they possess. Kaido would have a much harder time beating a YC1 character while only fighting in base mode and not using ACoC than he would if he used more or all his power. Does that mean Kaido is YC1+ just because he had a harder time beating an opponent while using less power? Of course not. That is what you are claiming and you are wrong.

You determine how much difficulty Zoro has in battle based on the number of swords he used the majority of time, who much power he use and the sword style techniques he use. There's a difference between Zoro beating an opponent while using 2 swords the majority of time and using only one sword style technique compared to Zoro using 3 swords majority of the time and using two or three sword style techniques.

There's a difference between Zoro using 2 or 3 swords compared to Zoro using a 2 sword style or 3 sword style. Zoro explained that to us when he faced the cat brother. Zoro went from struggling against the cat brothers to beating them with one attack.

It's true, the strength of Zoro sword style techniques are not determined by the number of swords it uses. But that not the case when it comes to determining Zoro's power level based on the number of swords he use. Zoro using 3 swords is stronger than Zoro using 2 swords. Zoro using 2 swords stronger than Zoro using 1 sword. As I said swords, not sword style.

Order from strongest to weakest goes:
9 swords - peak power level
3 swords - main power level
2 swords - casual power level
1 swords
0 swords

You talk about Killer telling Zoro things would have been different if he had his punisher blades. Yet, you left out Zoro's response where he stated it would have been the same regardless. Thats the truth because Zoro didn't use a single 2 or 1 sword style technique against Killer like he did when he faced zombie Ryuma and was limited to only using 2 swords.

Whenever we seen Zoro using 2 swords majority of the time he's facing a character who's nowhere close to his level and once he stops playing around he beats them. It happened to Hody, Monet, Pica, Hawkins, Killer, and Apoo. Lucci falls into the same category. He's just another opponent used to stall Zoro and show off Zoro's strength.

Zoro fights against King placed him on top tier, not YC1+. King is a YC1 who's harder to damage then Kaido or BM. Even internal destruction attacks can't hurt him in his flame mode as proven when Lucci and Luffy failed to hurt S-Bear with their internal destruction attacks. Luffy compared S-Bear to Kaido because of King's lunarian powers.

After Zoro mastered enma and obtained ACoC he was dominating the battle against King and had a King on the run. Zoro was clashing against King with normal CoA haki coated sword and King couldn't overpower him. He beat King with 3 attacks. 1 nameless attack, 1 low end techniques and 1 high end technique. Even his high end technique was nothing more than a KoH dragon style ultra tiger hunt, a mid-level technique. He never used asura mode or any high end techniques with KoH or dragon style.

2 swords Zoro is YC1 because that's what the manga is showing us against Lucci. Lucci is a YC1 who's fighting Zoro at peak power and I can't overpower 2 swords Zoro and control the battle. Zoro forces Lucci to go from being confident he could kill all the SH to being happy he can stall 2 swords Zoro.

I don't think you can claim that Luffy vs Lucci was a low diff as Luffy needed his ultimate power to overwhelm Lucci, and even then he couldn't keep him down with 3 named attacks.
Yes.

I mean, whatever was needed to briefly put down Lucci was low diff - decent effort (G5 and advanced armament + some clashes and hits), no damage.
But to put him truly down, Luffy would've needed advanced Conqueror's which means a low-mid diff.

Not a straight up mid diff IMO, cause Luffy would've sustained no damage by the end of the fight

Reminder that blackbeard ran away from robert lucci and zoro one shoted him @Erkan12
- Never happened same as ZKK never happened, it was never mentioned Lucci only, it was Marines + whole CP together
- It was right after defeating Dragon, Sabo and Revolutionary army and destroying Baltigo Island, no reason to stay there after being tired
- 800 Marines were kidnapped, and Lakainu couldn't use 2 Seraphims to fight Teach on Amazon, same Zolo + Kaku puffing vs S-Hawk alone.
- Zolo used KOH and couldn't one-shot Lucci before clown, he is puffing panting like a bitch, another L :milaugh:

What does the time limit matter when it's factually the limit of both fighters.

I can tell this much that finger lasers are not the extent to Kizaru’s abilities. Feel free to die on that hill.

Lmao. What a fucking lier and you pretend like you argue based on facts ?
First of the second Luffy entered Gear 5 he absolutely raped Lucci. Dodging all of his attacks, sending him flying with non-aCoC moves multiple times and nearly knocking him out something that hasn't happened to Kizaru.

Kizaru fought Gear 5 Luffy off-screen for an entire round, after beating the shit out of Snakeman. When Kizaru was focused on Luffy Kizaru wasn't touched ONCE. He successfully defended himself against every single attack up to the point Luffy reached his limit, then he left and the moment Luffy caught up he landed an attack on a Kizaru that just shifted his attention to Vegapunk.

WSG absolutely shits on all attacks that Luffy hit Lucci with, that attack would kill the cat while it merely managed to render Kizaru immobile for a minute.

Lucci was turned into a bloody mess wrapped up in bandages after three basic attacks while Kizaru has yet to show any signs of permanent damage from several G5 sneak attacks even infused with aCoC.

Even Kizaru’s weakest stat which is durability shits on Lucci.

Keep spreading your nonsense. We both know full well that you will suck the shit out of Kizaru the second it looks like he fights Zoro.
Didn't Kizaru spent entire fight running away from Nika and cheap shotting him and he still got one shot?
Post automatically merged:

You subhuman gaslighting piece of shit, Luffy was literally laughing his ass off while sending Lucci ass to sleep, G5 was deactivated later
All that zoro jizz fucked your brain
@TheAncientCenturion I have been banned for a lot less

Lmao burh Luffy turned old man at the same time Lucci was down
He did get up way faster tho
So he lasted more than a round
Luffy literally fought seraphim for 12 hours after ragdolling Lucci with basic moves lmao

Kizaru failed to do anything to Rayleigh and was frustrated.
I am not even sure why you are so vehemently defending a Pizza dough.
He had Rayleigh huffing for his life and desperate, without really using his devil fruit besides the sword
Half assing pizza dough dogwalked the MC and his mentor, now imagine what Akainu would do to these guys

I think Lucci gets one shot by Kizaru‘s island distance clone attack btw, Zoro might survive but not without heavy injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.