Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that means what you think it means lol. Nowhere has it been stated that theyve given up on the mother flame. Why would they ever go against Imu's wishes?
Are we never supposed to see what the weapon can do again lol?
Mother flame was literally tested on Lulusia so they could see it’s efficacy, and how it can play a part in the Egghead battle
It’s probably nuking Egghead after everything ends

Buggy is literal fodder to Luffy
Cross guild as a whole is fodder to the strawhats

Usopp is gonna stay the weakest strawhat
That doesn't mean anything.
At this point of story both Buggy and Luffy are Yonko.
And both are aiming for One Piece

Buggy has nothing to do with Usopp.
Buggy is the only one who has put his mark on strawhat.
Like how Shanks eyes scar was made by Blackbeard

Buggy is always more interested in treasure than fame.

I dont think that means what you think it means lol. Nowhere has it been stated that theyve given up on the mother flame. Why would they ever go against Imu's wishes?
Are we never supposed to see what the weapon can do again lol?
We will but they literally don’t have a Vegapunk that can use the factory to create mother flame. They haven’t retrieved York.

They can’t return to Imu failures which is also another reason why they will go to Elbaf.

That's way bigger lol
What zoro used against Lucci looks like shit he used in Dressrosa or when he picked enma.
When it's bigger it's magically AdCoC, when it's smaller it's magically CoA.. You're full of holes and inconsistent with KoH..
Accept visual evidence as it is.. If Zoro used KoH AdCoC against King, he used KoH AdCoC against Lucci.. If Zoro didn't use AdCoC against Lucci, Zoro didn't use AdCoC against King either..

This is ridiculous lmao. Ive been lifiting for months now and this is despressing.

Still planning on being a lifelong natty tho
Natty is definitely the way, I’ve been itching to do some gear for a while ngl but I’m gonna wait
I’ll do 1 cycle at one point to get the permanent recovery boost, that’s the plan

But yeah, it sucks lmao
You literally gain more muscle on gear without training than being a natty with training
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.