Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes cross guild being fodder is relevant because they aren’t a serious threat on their own

Buggy and usopp not knowing each other doesn’t erase their similarities or change the fact buggy can’t fight luffy

The reason he’s such a big deal is because of his infamy and influence. He wants to be pirate king for the title
Buggy is dreamer like Luffy

You can literally make a similarity between any two character.
Both Blackbeard and Usopp are cowards.
Both have long nose
Both are Africans lol

Yh gears great and all, but its downsides are too much for me to ever consider it. Plus seems such high maintenance
When it comes to health risk, it depends on the gear and dosage
If you know what you’re doing, the biggest risk is 1000% addiction

Ngl tho supplememts are very important when being natty. Before I started taking VitD and Magensium I was literally getting weaker and more tired when going to the gym. I can say now that ive made more progress in these last 2.5 months then I had the 3 months before. Id deffo reccomend giving it a go.
What’s your split and how many sets do you do on average

Okay but whos to say they wont retrieve York when it was never implied Luffy's group took her from the lab? Even then, if the factory exists, whos to say Saturn, being the scientist, doesnt know how to procure whatver amount is needed for the endgame?

Sorry bruh im not seeing the Elbaf logic in this case with them. Maybe you are right, but for now Im not getting point A to B logic here.
The fact that Saturn himself had to ask York if she was capable of reproducing the mother flame already tells us that Saturn couldn’t.

The Elbaf logic is Occam’s razor.
- The Gorosei and the straw hats are already mid war
- The Gorosei want to stop all research into the Void Century which is all held by Elbaf
- One Gorosei required a bodyguard, so of course all five of them would

The simplest next step from Egghead is them requesting Sakazuki to join them as their bodyguard and to prepare to destroy Elbaf because of their crimes against the world government.

Them coming here, declaring war with the SHs then immediately retreating so that the straw hats can get stronger to fight them later is straight up regression for the plot.

I have a bit different take but I'll make a post soon and I'll take you.

Tell me what made you a Sanji fan tho..I am curious to know how you started to like sanjis character
Honestly Sanji was like my top 3 along with Kidd (I know) and Zoro. I loved Sanji and Zoro as a pair, to me they were both characters I loved being together and at the same PL. So when I joined OJ and saw all the Zoro >> Sanji posts, I went crazy. Debating everyday in defence of Sanji, makes the character grow on you. Eventually I started to dislike Zoro, as an extension of my dislike for Zoro fans. Again liking the character you downplay all the time...its very hard. So with Zoro it was love/hate....I only liked him again when Sanji was doing good. Anyways dropping OP and Sanji made me realise Ive stopped liking Sanji for such a long time, and instead ive only been arguing on the off chance he'll do something great...and I get my "I told you so" moment. Finishing Wano, is realising that moment will never come lmao.

Either way, Im pretty sure I wouldve become a Zoro fan had the tables have turned and everyone believed Zoro was inferior. It wouldve destroyed my equality headcannon.

Currently hate OP and Sanji, still like Zoro tho.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Honestly Sanji was like my top 3 along with Kidd (I know) and Zoro. I loved Sanji and Zoro as a pair, to me they were both characters I loved being together and at the same PL. So when I joined OJ and saw all the Zoro >> Sanji posts, I went crazy. Debating everyday in defence of Sanji, makes the character grow on you. Eventually I started to dislike Zoro, as an extension of my dislike for Zoro fans. Again liking the character you downplay all the time...its very hard. So with Zoro it was love/hate....I only liked him again when Sanji was doing good. Anyways dropping OP and Sanji made me realise Ive stopped liking Sanji for such a long time, and instead ive only been arguing on the off chance he'll do something great...and I get my "I told you so" moment. Finishing Wano, is realising that moment will never come lmao.

Either way, Im pretty sure I wouldve become a Zoro fan had the tables have turned and everyone believed Zoro was inferior. It wouldve destroyed my equality headcannon.

Currently hate OP and Sanji, still like Zoro tho.
ur first mistake was thinking sanji and zoro are a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.