Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently running PPL with a rest day after every Leg day. So I go like 5....sometimes 6 days a week
I always believed PPL is a terrible setup for a natty, there’s simply not enough time to recover provided you play with the right intensity. This is probably one of the reasons you were always exhausted

For sets I probably do like 4-5 sets per exercise. Possibly more if Im not satisfied
My man, 4-5 sets already sounds preposterous to me, and you do even more?? 😂
I did a shit ton of junk volume in the past too ngl lol
Have you read into high intensity training? Personally I saw the best results doing it
It saves you a lot of time and gives you more gains, sounds like a magic pill (it is)
1-2 warm up sets depending on the exercise, 1 max effort max intensity set with slow negatives (6-10 reps)
Progressively overload every week with either more weight of more reps
4 days a week ideally, 1 hour in the gym maximum
You get plenty rest, and your strength increases dramatically

The latter are wayyyyy worst because the slander will last till the next arc when Zoro gets to do cool stuff :peperain:
Sneak attack, meh, still a one shot, and there might be some slander here and there but overall it's just another Apoo :pepebusi:
Apoo got back up
Foreshadowing?
:memehm:

Zoro’s gonna probably be fine but the fight might be extended to next chapter if Lucci recovers
Whether it’s Jinbe seeing, distracting, or beating Lucci again I do think he’ll do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.