Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always believed PPL is a terrible setup for a natty, there’s simply not enough time to recover provided you play with the right intensity. This is probably one of the reasons you were always exhausted

My man, 4-5 sets already sounds preposterous to me, and you do even more?? 😂
I did a shit ton of junk volume in the past too ngl lol
Have you read into high intensity training? Personally I saw the best results doing it
It saves you a lot of time and gives you more gains, sounds like a magic pill (it is)
1-2 warm up sets depending on the exercise, 1 max effort max intensity set with slow negatives (6-10 reps)
Progressively overload every week with either more weight of more reps
4 days a week ideally, 1 hour in the gym maximum
You get plenty rest, and your strength increases dramatically
Possibly. But like I said I felt more better and progressed far more after taking my supplements. My split didnt change at all. Like bro I was tired before even touching anything in the gym. I defintely believe it was Vitamin D deficiency.

No I dont do HiiT. I tend to start off slowly at my beginning sets at around 60% of my pr. Gradually upping until I get to the weight where I can do atleast 6 reps....usually im at failure. I see if I can do another 6 reps at that weight, if I csnt then I slilghtly go down.

The thing is I love lifting heavy, but I cant do it without warming up with moderately heavy sets. Light weight warmups dont help me enough. But yh even though I dont actually schedule when I will progressively overload, I just aim to do better either in weight or reps then before in like every session. I feel like my growth is kinda good.

I do get plenty of recovering. Each muscle group gets 3 days of rest and I get a full rest day as well. But nah 1 hour aint enough for me in my gym...to many people everywhere. Theres too much of a que. I feel like this split works since I got a lot of free time with no

Status
Not open for further replies.