Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have to prove anything lol. Oda already did that for you.

Sanji got a single "cool" moment which was blocking the laser. Oda framed it as sanji will be fighting kizaru and saturn with goofy. Then immediately next chapter, sanji is the ambulance for punk and is running away lol.

Like, oda couldn't even bother giving sanji a small tiny little panel of him clashing with kizaru lmao

The writing's been on the wall since the start of op. Sanji will never outshine zoro in combat feats. And he isn't outshining zoro in intelligence feats since post time skip started either. So he has nothing now.
Not a single moment? ... :quest:

Sanji has gotten speed feats, CoO feats, leadership feats, impossible feats, 1vs1 against a Seraphim while Luffy and Zolo struggle. Arguably a offscreened fight alongside Luffy from 1107 to 1108, Oda doesn't want to wank Sanji THAT much constantly onscreen, this isn't news

Shitting on Sanji for no reason just became a meme, specially here on WG, even i have fun with it sometimes even tho i know it doesn't work like that, the Zoro memes are funny as hell too

Everything is about Nika these days, Luffy is immune to criticism even when he looks like shit and makes no sensr, all in detriment of the other Strawhats who are also part of the main characters and were used to be highlighted way more in the pre-ts for instance, they became the main target of all the criticism (specially zoro and sanji since the other strawhats are almost irrelevant right now, even tho Franky has gotten quite the focus, but he obviously doesn't come close to the agendas and the fanbases of these other two)

Compare Zoro and Sanji's feats with Luffy this arc till this moment and they are almost meaningless, chicken wings, it wasn't like that back then
:quest:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Its all good all we need is someone to take Vegapunk's corpse and Sanji is going to go back to what he was doing

1vs1 neg diff Seraphim

Block and disrespect a Gorosei

Make Kizaru shook

Dont forget what Dorry and Broggy said when Luffy, Sanji and Vegapunk where mentioned "Those names make me nostalgic"

Sanji definitely meeting the Giants who are fighting the Gorosei

@MonsterZoro :finally:
ya bro shut up its over

Status
Not open for further replies.