Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you they can’t block the laser ? You think Sandi can do something that other top tiers can’t due to his strength? Sorry buddy ods made it clear . Warrior of science . Thank daddy judge
Base sanji already bent Yonji's whole face, Latakuri couldn't do that with Power Mochi Gatling Gun

Wdym, sanji is just a different breed

Honestly Sanji was like my top 3 along with Kidd (I know) and Zoro. I loved Sanji and Zoro as a pair, to me they were both characters I loved being together and at the same PL. So when I joined OJ and saw all the Zoro >> Sanji posts, I went crazy. Debating everyday in defence of Sanji, makes the character grow on you. Eventually I started to dislike Zoro, as an extension of my dislike for Zoro fans. Again liking the character you downplay all the time...its very hard. So with Zoro it was love/hate....I only liked him again when Sanji was doing good. Anyways dropping OP and Sanji made me realise Ive stopped liking Sanji for such a long time, and instead ive only been arguing on the off chance he'll do something great...and I get my "I told you so" moment. Finishing Wano, is realising that moment will never come lmao.

Either way, Im pretty sure I wouldve become a Zoro fan had the tables have turned and everyone believed Zoro was inferior. It wouldve destroyed my equality headcannon.

Currently hate OP and Sanji, still like Zoro tho.
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.