Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously based on the english language ending a fight with an attack means ending the fight with "one shot".

But everyone knows if we use the term "one shot" in fights, we mean "he defeated him with only a single blow".

So no, technically every fight ends with one shot, but that is not the correct term to use here. Luffy did not one shot Kaido, Luffy did not one shot Katakuri, Zoro did not one shot Kind, Zoro did not one shot Lucci. Debate over.
The fuck dude. There is nothing about languague here. It was one blow only. One shot.

Utter bullshit. Lucci did not want to kill Zoro more than Zoro him. If anything Lucci was way cooler with stalling Zoro and Zoro desperate to go help his friends or escape!

Luffy almost died multiple times, Bonney almost died multiple times, Vegapunk is already dying - and you say Zoro was cool with stalling Lucci and only now wanted to defeat him?? In what world do you live?
Lmao cope. Its a 1 shot. Kizaru got 1 tapped now this bumcci fella as well. Not looking good for the latrine base :milaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
He's right. You're such a Zoro hater by claiming Zoro would destroy Lucci. :sanmoji:
People here so lost in agendas they don't remember who they fighting with 😭😭😭

How is this seething? 😭😭😭
"Zoro defeats lucci with one hit"

Easiest W in my career. Nice doing business with ya @GUI VI @Mr. Reloaded @HA001 @mly90 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Motherfuckers in 2024 actually agreed to bet me that Woro wouldn't neg this pussycat

Oh hello there @TheAncientCenturion @EmperorKinyagi

You know what? I'd feel too guilty holding you to the bet. It's Like beating a kid in arm wrestling and acting like I achieved something :kobeha:

I'll let my petty powerscaler bros do my dirty work. LAC is yours @Reborn and @EmperorKinyagi is yours @Cruxroux

2 weeks wearing an avy of your choice, please "go easy" on them

And welcome back kid @GUI VI, you of all people should know that

Went from "Zoro low diffs Lucci and then fights Kizaru" to "Lucci > Kizaru" , these bozos are shameless
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Well while Zoro was stall diffed by Oda for 6 months, kizaru had plenty time to prove his incompetence.
He has shown no feat at all that would make one think 'Damn, so that's the difference between an admiral and Lucci'. Quite the opposite actually. And now, after eating maybe 4 named nika attacks he lies crying and hiding in a marine warship.

For reference, lucci maybe ate only 2-3 named attacks but was up and fine again within 0,3 minutes and made an honest assessment of not accepting luffy as yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.