Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)
lmfao i see why u posted these here first xD

:suresure: Bro was still conscious after fighting Ryuma, then Oars, then taking the pain bubble but people think he's gassed from a little stray cat giving him a paper cut

I never said he'd defeat him, just that he'd fight him.
Y'all keep screaming about Kuma or Bonney beating/fighting Saturn, and I said Luffy would do it, and I was right.
That's what matters.
:kaidowhat:
I never uttered the words Kuma or Bonney fighting Saturn lmao. I said Kuma would save Bonney from Saturn, not Luffy, which WAS argued by you 3 repeatedly until Kuma did it.

Amazing revisionism we have now about this entire topic I see.

Lmao did luffy beat Kaido with 1 attack only? Wtf kind of cope is this?:milaugh:
Did Zoro beat Lucci with one attack only? Are you retarded?

Nope but Kaido took like +1000 hits easily. Zoro uses one named attack and Lucci is down. This isn't even remotely comparable.

Edit: Oh, this was about Kizaru. Then forget this post.
No it was about Lucci. I never said Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs Lucci were compareable. I just used that to debunk your definition of "one shot"!

No Bandana for Zoro fellas. This was a low diff, non-serious fight and a 1 shot as well.
Stop bandana scaling. Yall went insane with that meme.

Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

Does he use ACoC?

C

Cruxroux

New Hell technique.
No KoH.
(If there's no haki luffy fandom is fucked)

Zoro boys we winning so much lmao.
:moonwalk:

Lmao rip Lucci zori haters won’t forget you :suresure:

Lmao. I was just in an argument with a retard redditor who didn't think Zoro's oneshot was legit because Lucci didn't use his named attack. Looks who's laughing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.