Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's no ACoC, it's basically Rooftop Zoro one shotting Lucci. Man, this is really embarrassing for G5 Luffy I have to admit lol.

Also, King eats up Lucci alive. Even if King only uses his flameless mode.
beating weakened Lucci isn't embarrassing for g5 luffy using basic moves

If Zoro defeated fresh lucci, we'll talk about it

C

Cruxroux

I said it as well, while memeing on Zoro and then those of you who cant read or just plain comprehend that people can meme on characters they are fine with deemed me a Zoro hater lmao.
Even akai is memed it out.
Why aren't we targeting him.
Think lmao.
Even I like sanji as a character , until it gets down to Agenda sailing which yall did a lot and akai didnt.
Don't put yourself with Akai category to play safe.
Accept your L and enjoy the chapter.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)
Havava Leopard Hunter
Always loved Zoro's attack names
:steef:

Ignore the toxic part SHP slowly turn into a real threat to WG
welp atleast the 1st and 2nd strongest got good feat in this arc
Sanji and Jinbe still need to do more
especially sanji but clownda choose not to do so
the other SH need to show up too, but i guess if its escape arc i kinda get it.

I ought to ask, do we really know if Zoro vs Lucci is over?

I feel like we should wait till next chapter for confirmation. Lucci has an awakened zoan and can recover from attacks that would otherwise KO him. He did this against Luffy several times.

honestly feel like Zoro winning without KoH, when the fight has been going on this long, is a bit underwhelming.

Who defeated Lucci???

-The bum ass Goofy which couldn't even K.Oed him for more than 5 minutes?
-The Sneak D Attack Stussy??

Lmao, mald and cope!!!
Yep keep manipulating what happened to fit your agenda. Luffy left his bum ass unconscious then told kitty boy don't you dare touch anyone as I can kick your ass and what did he do while Luffy was around? Nothing.

Why would I mald? I'm happy for you guys to finally get a W believe it or not I actually like Zoro as a character.

It's embarrassing the way you guys are acting. It's not even an admiral and you're acting like Zoro already beat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.