Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine celebrating beating Lucci. When we've had Kizaru defeated and Gorosei here for over 6 months.

:whitepress:

Enjoy your W but it's like coming in 3rd place and acting like you won the big one.

If you can't see the difference with how casual Luffy was beating Zoro and how hard Zoro tried to beat Lucci then you're still reading sword piece.

C

Cruxroux

I just feel like beating Luffys sloppy seconds isnt something they should hide over but whatever lmao. Onto better things for both.

Hopefully Zoro and Nasjuro is a better fight.
Or Kizaru who knows.
They are hiding over how they downplayed zoro with their Head canon and slandered zoro and poked us for months.
They have been proven wrong so bad , they probably won't show up next chapter either lol.

We all said , best zoro will do is one move and it will be over.
We were correct all along.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because they are different kind of fighters ?
Crackers isn't the same as Jack and Lucci isn't fighting like Jack. First let's see how Lucci performs against suulong neko or inu.

I thought you ain't gonna do the same mistake after you claimed yamato is mid top tier but looks like you will never understand.

Saying Lucci got saved because of the plot armor is dumb ? So Lucci stalling Zoro for multiples chapters is because they are equal so Zoro extreme diffed him ? :quest:

You guys are taking easily L and after L because your [insert your fav] are fighting against them and you wank fodders.
Any yc1 murders lucci that's why he isn't yc1 lvl, simple as that.
I don't think I claimed Yamato is Mid Top Tier.

I did place her as a low Top Tier, and I stand by the assessment that she's above the likes of King.

Lucci's performance against Gear 5 Luffy places him well above Queen let alone Jack.

Lucci is relative to YC 1s like Katakuri/Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.