Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro ?Coward
Zoro ? Losing in every arc
Zoro ? Irrelevant
Zoro ? background character
Zoro ? Less panel time than fucking law in post timeskip

"I'm here to slice him into pieces"
:gokulaugh:

Nami fans are mad that their fav became a gag character .
Look at how well oda is treating robin compared to the gag merchant nami .
Give nami fans a panel of her punching luffy or they will retire:kata::suresure:

Nonsense.

Jack level isn't clashing with G5 for as long as Lucci did.

Calling it plot armour is dumb; Oda just made Lucci that much stronger.
Because they are different kind of fighters ?
Crackers isn't the same as Jack and Lucci isn't fighting like Jack. First let's see how Lucci performs against suulong neko or inu.

I thought you ain't gonna do the same mistake after you claimed yamato is mid top tier but looks like you will never understand.

Saying Lucci got saved because of the plot armor is dumb ? So Lucci stalling Zoro for multiples chapters is because they are equal so Zoro extreme diffed him ? :quest:

You guys are taking easily L and after L because your [insert your fav] are fighting against them and you wank fodders.
Any yc1 murders lucci that's why he isn't yc1 lvl, simple as that.

Nami fans are mad that their fav became a gag character .
Look at how well oda is treating robin compared to the gag merchant nami .
Give nami fans a panel of her punching luffy or they will retire:kata::suresure:
Robin lost and is sleeping whole arc.
Pissed Robin couldn't even do anything to S-shark.
Now there are many people who can read poneglyphs.
Vegapunk have reveal more history than Robin ever did.

Nami would end up like stussy if zoro didnt stopped gucci
Atleast stussy isn't just a twerker like Nami. Honestly Nami should be in the club. Luffy is straight up retarded asf, look at the people he recruited to become pirate king/Jesus/joyboy. Lucci solos the more than half the whole crew and Lucci ain't even top tier. No Zoro no goofy=graveyard

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pinlolo fans got no standards, they used to hype their boy to kill kizaru this arc and now they are happy with 6months/30 chapters extreme diff the cat :suresure:
I am more worried of your math skills

First, you are a 🤡 to actually count real life time period but hey I will give you a pass coz what else can I expect from someone whose fans is now more of an ambulance

Second,6 months - 30 chapters ? Lol even if you get chapter every week then as well 6 months won't give you 30 chapters :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.