Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji got feats against kizaru and Saturn, can't even compare to the guy who got sleep diff by Luffy, only ur deluded brain thinks everything Sanji does zori can do better, rent free
Was Sanji in rooftop 🀣🀣🀣 dogji wasn't even present in the fight that changed pirate history

I am more worried of your math skills

First, you are a 🀑 to actually count real life time period but hey I will give you a pass coz what else can I expect from someone whose fans is now more of an ambulance

Second,6 months - 30 chapters ? Lol even if you get chapter every week then as well 6 months won't give you 30 chapters :milaugh:
Even if it's 20 it's still embarrassing:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Was Sanji in rooftop 🀣🀣🀣 dogji wasn't even present in the fight that changed pirate history
Changed history by doing scabberd level feats, good job to jobbers kid and killer wow I see how they changed history :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Even if it's 20 it's still embarrassing:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Changed history by doing scabberd level feats, good job to jobbers kid and killer wow I see how they changed history :milaugh:
Nothing is more embarrassing than you counting real life time instead of op time line....

By your logic, sanji is carrying VP from past one month and only made it few mtrs....so called fastest SH lol

I am more worried of your math skills

First, you are a 🀑 to actually count real life time period but hey I will give you a pass coz what else can I expect from someone whose fans is now more of an ambulance

Second,6 months - 30 chapters ? Lol even if you get chapter every week then as well 6 months won't give you 30 chapters :milaugh:
Someone spent all that time on their ass crying and begging for someone to do something. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.