Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asthma fans got no place to talk, one got feats against top tiers this arc and one was stuck 30 chapters extreme diff against Luffy sleep diff victim/ stussy lipstick diff victim
A feat ? Against top tiers ?? Which one? Are you happy that sanji got humiliated by Saturn who stare diffed him and Kizaru didn't even care about him and damaged VP front of him ?

Can't believe dude is happy with Oda drawing kizaru with a weird face because that's the only feat he gonna give to postman in this entire arc :kobeha:

It's sad how sanji fans have fallen ... I guess since rooftop they aren't the same anymore.

He's still there coz we saw his reactions of all elders appearing...

So, he took whole one month just to ran few mtrs :milaugh:

Bro is slower than den den mushi :suresure:
What ? you don't even make sense, what hard to understand same chapter he got him away, and he didn't move him afterwards so no, it took him few minutes at most because it all happened in the same chapter

A feat ? Against top tiers ?? Which one? Are you happy that sanji got humiliated by Saturn who stare diffed him and Kizaru didn't even care about him and damaged VP front of him ?

Can't believe dude is happy with Oda drawing kizaru with a weird face because that's the only feat he gonna give to postman in this entire arc :kobeha:

It's sad how sanji fans have fallen ... I guess since rooftop they aren't the same anymore.
I feel bad for pinlolo fans, you are actually happy with extreme diff Luffy victim, so you downplay Sanji, but the coping won't help

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i was here baldy :tch:

I ain't no zolo fans to run away when my idolo gets Ls :luuh:
Bruh you and roo went into depression after law end up getting rekt by BB.

But your future look promising. You only took a month to recover from it even though your fav arguably will never recover from all the beating he got
Is it because it doesn't seem like Luffy is beating any Gorosei this arc ?
Perhaps

Can't be a coincidence that we didn't see him after all elders disappeared and Luffy defeating Saturn chances became slim. (Assuming no personal reasons)

@MonochromeYoru BTW I really do believe this was around a high mid diff
He pushed BB to using Haki, the Quake fruit, and the Yami, after seriously injuring him
You could probably convince me it was a low high diff tbh
and i actually believe it was high diff.

lolda offscreened that fight for a reason when he showed Kidd getting cooked by shanks fully.

BB probably used his 3rd df

But your future look promising. You only took a month to recover from it even though your fav arguably will never recover from all the beating he got

Perhaps

Can't be a coincidence that we didn't see him after all elders disappeared and Luffy defeating Saturn chances became slim. (Assuming no personal reasons)
Also at least they weren't Midd fans lol
I genuinely felt bad for Midd fans
Some are toxic and were screaming my ears out about how he'd win against Shanks but even still they ain't deserve what they got, that was just shameful.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Also at least they weren't Midd fans lol
I genuinely felt bad for Midd fans
Some are toxic and were screaming my ears out about how he'd win against Shanks but even still they ain't deserve what they got, that was just shameful.
Blame lies on them

They thought their fav being luffy's cheerleaders will make them more relevant :suresure:

i think your brain is cooked because of all the direct sun on your bald head. I was here for the entirety of Law getting beaten lol.

@Loo might've ran away. But i never did :endthis:

and i actually believe it was high diff.

lolda offscreened that fight for a reason when he showed Kidd getting cooked by shanks fully.

BB probably used his 3rd df
Either a third df or he banked off of what ever weird trait his body has that let's him eat two dfs and endure stuff like Shock Wille without regenerating
To be truthful I hope he got Orochi's fruit, bro misused that shit bad and I'd love to see it in the hands of someone that's actually cunning and strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.