Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is more embarrassing than you counting real life time instead of op time line....

By your logic, sanji is carrying VP from past one month and only made it few mtrs....so called fastest SH lol
He literally did lmao same chapter you see him and vegapunk away from Luffy, pinlolo fans read only the panels with pinlolo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He literally did lmao same chapter you see him and vegapunk away from Luffy, pinlolo fans read only the panels with pinlolo
He's still there coz we saw his reactions of all elders appearing...

So, he took whole one month just to ran few mtrs :milaugh:

Bro is slower than den den mushi :suresure:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Who said he fought u moron, I said he got feats against 2 top tiers while u were hiding in bed afraid to log in, now you act all proud because pinlolo took only 6 months / 30 chapters to beat someone Luffy sleep diff, congrats
you're inventing these "feats against Top Tier"

I am just trolling

Although they shouldn't bring Nami when the topic was Luffy vs Zoro:few:
nami had buble gun that was used to incapacitate seraphim, kaku. yonko ap with zeus (a fragment of BIG MOM soul), possible had coc, she is a good freind and a motherly figure to the children, the only one zoro and luffy will ever listen to. and their first freind in the way to grandline plus to top it she is an excellent navigator. She has a special place in crew and cant be replaced. its not about her power but her kindly aura and yet challenging presence since day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.