Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's kind of Oda's own fault bro got plowed raw
If he gave him ACoA and/or ACoC (by having him learn it after Big Mom beats him unconscious with it for a second) then made him fight Shanks he could have got a clash or two in maybe
I think Kidd is alright as he is rn, especially with awakening. But Oda simply didn't bother to give Kidd a solid fight instead decided this with a one shot move.

It would be believable if Kidd wasn't tanking Big Mom's strongest hits but with this way, it's just Oden levels of inconsistency (Oden was about to beat Kaido but a simple nameless club blow one shot him).

Giving ACoC would make Kidd a pure top tier though. I guess Oda's keeping this power for the future or maybe Kidd will get another PU which makes him a solid top tier.

nami had buble gun that was used to incapacitate seraphim, kaku. yonko ap with zeus (a fragment of BIG MOM soul), possible had coc, she is a good freind and a motherly figure to the children, the only one zoro and luffy will ever listen to. and their first freind in the way to grandline plus to top it she is an excellent navigator. She has a special place in crew and cant be replaced. its not about her power but her kindly aura and yet challenging presence since day 1.

@Aknolagon

Tbh bro I think you're way off when it comes to scaling Lucci. I see no way he's comparable to Jack. He's at least Queen tier if not above. Also we have to see how Zoro defeated Lucci in the first place.
Yes I will wait bro! But if Zoro ended him easily with a quote that disrespect him, it's hard for me to wank Lucci.
If Zoro defeated him with trouble or Lucci even did something to Zoro, I will rethink about Lucci's strength.

But for now if I stick to what I have seen. Lucci got destroyed by G5 luffy (like everyone else) and got defeated by Zoro (without touching him even once or put him in trouble until now), couldn't react to Stussy and slept. Beat sentoumaru who is at best a tobi roppo lvl.

Nothing really amazing if you ask me, I think you can understand why I have issues to put him on kuma, doffy or Jozu's lvl.

I think Kidd is alright as he is rn, especially with awakening. But Oda simply didn't bother to give Kidd a solid fight instead decided this with a one shot move.

It would be believable if Kidd wasn't tanking Big Mom's strongest hits but with this way, it's just Oden levels of inconsistency (Oden was about to beat Kaido but a simple nameless club blow one shot him).

Giving ACoC would make Kidd a pure top tier though. I guess Oda's keeping this power for the future or maybe Kidd will get another PU which makes him a solid top tier.
Tbf though, Big Mom never seemed to use Advanced Haki until the end, while Kidd got taken out by an ACoA and ACoC slice

Asthma fans got no place to talk, one got feats against top tiers this arc and one was stuck 30 chapters extreme diff against Luffy sleep diff victim/ stussy lipstick diff victim
You should listen to your favorite char dude. Dont dream about Sanji = top tier, just abandon your stupid dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.