Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh ,
You were literally against us in defending zoro for months while slandered as you pleased.

Also I never remember liking your posts for luffy slander.
When was I against you? I have receipts of me saying Zoro is playing around. Not using King of hell. And that he would end the fight as soon as he gets serious.

Give me receipts of me being “against” you guys bar memeing or shut the fuck up.

I ought to ask, do we really know if Zoro vs Lucci is over?

I feel like we should wait till next chapter for confirmation. Lucci has an awakened zoan and can recover from attacks that would otherwise KO him. He did this against Luffy several times.

honestly feel like Zoro winning without KoH, when the fight has been going on this long, is a bit underwhelming.
Yeah Lucci might get up leading to zoro or Jinbe finishing him off again thanks to his awakening

Low key it’d be pretty funny if they use the bubble gun instead lol

C

Cruxroux

The diff depends on the casualness someone has when fighting.

Whitebeard used his quake powers on fodder marines but did he need it? Luffy was literally dodging Lucci while sleeping and Zoro was actually trying. That's the difference
3 named attack + Haki + Peak Df ability
Compared to
1 named attack + base form.

You tell me which is better lol and all your huff scaling was meaningless all along.

To the matter of fact luffy tired himself out but zoro didnt.
He's still good to go , not even passed out like luffy lol.

Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)
Clearly Oda lost with the writing same Lucci fought against G5 Nika but couldn’t handle base attacks from Zoro .

Well Zoro fans takes the W here . It’s there day today .

Status
Not open for further replies.