Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cruxroux whats your issue here exactly? You said I cant be like Akai because I slandered you guys, I asked for proof. You brought none. I brought proof of me actually defending you guys and your retarded ass moved the goal post into those posts being from long ago when they are just from a month or two. And why does it even matter how long they are from?

Dear god you're annoying me so much right now man.

@EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule @Albino 👑 @Erkan12 @YonkoGodLuffy @SkySanji
- Zoro is losing for Lucci
- KOH Zoro will extreme diffs Lucci
- Zoro will need Jinbei help
- Jinbei will stop the fight
- Zoro and Jinbei vs Lucci
- ACoC KOH Zoro can't beat Luffy's leftover

Congratulations!!!

@HA001 @nik87 @Cruxroux @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Herrera95 @Nadel @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Artem @Gauntlet @Sbinotto @Daikenki @Redboy776 @Superior to you @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino @kumae @Boiroy @Mr.Baj1o @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Cinera @Gari @Rivaille let's all laugh at the circus clowns.
Show the previous posts who said that you dumb ZKKbitch before running away from the site by getting yourself banned again like a loser. :milaugh: Otherwise you will get the L as usual ZKKloser.

Never said Lucci beating Zolo or some shit like that, however its obvious even LANJI called Zolo ''deadweight'' in this chapter, so its obvious high-extreme diff fight for Zolo we know he also used KOH before still couldn't win earlier.

Congratulations!!!

@HA001 @nik87 @Cruxroux @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Herrera95 @Nadel @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Artem @Gauntlet @Sbinotto @Daikenki @Redboy776 @Superior to you @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino @kumae @Boiroy @Mr.Baj1o @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Cinera @Gari @Rivaille let's all laugh at the circus clowns.
Lmao they really went 0/6. After 6 months of yapping and bad breath, they got nothing right. Mow they desperately cling to this "Zoro used AdCoC" shtick :suresure:

Congratulations!!!

dont summon ndule :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.