Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm triggering the Zbois by not letting them have their headcanons

:myman:

Sorry bros just saying it how it is. Well done on your 6 month victory.

Now let's see if you can hang with an admiral that luffy low diff'd

Tf is this glitch , how Do I reply to it?
I fucked up the quotes, anyways i think you are mistaking me for someone else because I never ever stopped being logical when it came to Zoro.

When Jimbei was going to him I said maybe he will find Zoro already have won.

I was saying that even though it made no sense power level wise, Zoro was being stalled for narrative purposes by Oda until he was ready to do something else and then Zoro would end the fight fast.

I spent months debating against people here and in another forum that Zoro wasnt using King of Hell.

So really why are you saying Im a hypocrite?

C

Cruxroux

I fucked up the quotes, anyways i think you are mistaking me for someone else because I never ever stopped being logical when it came to Zoro.

When Jimbei was going to him I said maybe he will find Zoro already have won.

I was saying that even though it made no sense power level wise, Zoro was being stalled for narrative purposes by Oda until he was ready to do something else and then Zoro would end the fight fast.

I spent months debating against people here and in another forum that Zoro wasnt using King of Hell.

So really why are you saying Im a hypocrite?
Dude. Ykw , do a poll and ask people yourself whether you were soeaking for zoro against him. 🤦‍♂️

Moving on.

I haven't been following Egghead too closely, what's the consensus on Gorosei's strength? How strong is Saturn? How does he compare to Borsalino and to Nika?

Cc: @Sentinel, @MarineHQ, @Fujishiro, @EmperorKinyagi
Meh. Only thing thats been impressive about him is his regen and recovery rate. He also has been able to recover from being pancaked mid flight and came back to attack Luffy whereas Kizaru couldnt and went crashing into a ship.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I said the Gorosei were stronger than Roger and I will take my L.

The guys were scared of Kaido, WB, and Shanks for a reason I guess
These guys cowered behind the Admirals for 800 years

But don’t confuse the Gorosei for being as weak as the pirate king, these guys conquered the entire world for 800 years, even though the only reason they remained in power was because the Admirals protected them

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I wouldnt say that, I would say its pretty comparable. Luffy wasnt using higher end hakis and or higher end attacks. And he quickly dispatched of Lucci in 3 hits versus Zoro using a high end three swords style attack on him.
Yeah, I haven't been saying Base Zoro > Nika like some other Zoro fans.
Zoro won't have another fight this arc.

Maybe a brief skirmish, but that's it.

Same goes for every other SH.

It's only about stalling for another 7-8 minutes and then getting the fuck out of there.
I don't think anyone expects Zoro to defeat Nasujuro this arc.

It would be narratively weird to introduce him like this only for him to be immediately defeated.

I'm guessing the Gorosei won't be defeated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.