Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selective? How so?
It's a literal clash where Gear 5 could not overpower Lucci and they got blown back EQUALLY

Again, it means nothing.
Lucci said the same thing when getting hit by Gear 3 and the fight still continued many chapters

Did Luffy beat Lucci here? Yes or No?
Show me the panel of Lucci admitting he could do nothing against G5 Luffy. 3rd time ill wait.

Goofy will be lucky if he gets a propor 1v1 and WIN!
Isn't it funny that all guys Luffy supposedly beat according to his fans come back 5 seconds later while being completely unharmed?

- Nika against Lucci = Lucci comes back
- Nika against Kizaru with several sneak attacks and aCoC = Kizaru comes back
- Nika against Saturn = comes back immediately.

Godfy Top 1 Woooo
:saden:

Yeah Lucci might get up leading to zoro or Jinbe finishing him off again thanks to his awakening

Low key it’d be pretty funny if they use the bubble gun instead lol
it honestly makes more sense if Lucci falls next chapter. That would be 1111, which is kinda Zoro’s number.

Also Lucci was portrayed as a tough fight for Zoro and this seems pretty underwhelming. I don’t think the chapter is even named Zoro vs Lucci, which I’d expect if Lucci is actually falling.

I think Lucci will use awakening to regen and Zoro will realize he needs to use CoC to put him down permanently.

That's the reason Oda kept Zoro away from the group lmao...
He wouldn't embarrass like Luffy and Sanji lmao. Plot won't go the way they want to. Hence stalling was for him. Lol
Ohhh we going with the there's a reason Oda kept Zoro away excuse lol.

Perhaps he kept Zoro away from Kizaru so he doesn't get owned and his promise of never losing isn't broken perhaps Oda did it for that. I can make up stuff to lol.

Still waiting for you to show me Zoro beating a top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.