Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cause he wanted to keep balance of the world till the right time. So you actually think they working together. I highly doubt that the way Shanks character is and how angry he gets when people are getting hurt
He decided to meet with them at the point in the story where the world is entirely becoming unbalanced lol, I dont think that means anything in this context.

The Gorosei also wanted to maintain balance and they are not good people, its to help maintain the facade of the WGs control over the world.

I told you this cat aint getting past Queen, Sanji calling Zoro deadweight for fighting Lucci for that long should be enough proof

Kaku got owned diffed by a laser trap

Queen has lasers that remind Kizaru's and all of Germa's abilities on top of a crazy permanent endurance without relying on gimmicks

@Paperchampion23 at this point I believe Kizaru switching is inevitable. I don't see what else he could logically do in the remaining 6-7 minutes.

Holding the Gorosei off for the crew to escape is the only thing that makes sense rn.

Something has to come out of this being conflicted plot and going back to the Navy like nothing happened doesn't make sense.

Luffy definitely isn't getting any 1v1 against a Gorosei this arc.
I doubt he's switching sides until that time is up, it makes no sense to betray them before this point. After that then yeah I agree. Before that I dont

Status
Not open for further replies.