Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we resorting to shit talk scaling now? :saden:

Sanji also disrespected kiz but then we all know how it ended :shame:
Sanji didn’t disrespect Kizaru's level, he just told him he wasn't going to get his head and Luffy's taken, and besides, Kizaru attacked Sanji in Runji mode obeying Luffy's orders and carrying Vegapunk.

Clearly not a fair 1vs1 scenario

Not to mention what happened offscreen that resulted in Kizaru's vanishing

@grey matter Thoughts on Zoro vs. Lucci conclusion?

I think anything above mid diff is other-worldly levels of cope lmao
Due to the sheer amount of time Lucci matched Zoro in CQC and (advanced) armament haki, and stalled him. Plus minor bruises here and there for Zoro. It cannot be a neg diff or even a straight up low diff.

Still, Zoro one shotted him without bandana, and if spoilers are correct without KoH too (unsure of whether conqueror's was used tho).

Considering everything we know so far, I say low-mid diff (leaning towards low than mid)

posted chapter 24 no one replayed....dont know @notAfanboy did you read chapter 24 kagurabachi?
Yeah, I read the chapter. I think tags did not work or I missed the notification.

Was not expecting Chihiro to stay and take challenge them. Chihiro is not backing down. Good characterization for that kid's brother too (not good at remembering names 😂). Overall, a fire chapter. Sorcery battles are going to be crazy! And we will soon find out what the organization is up to and why Chihiro's father didnt let them use swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.