Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol where is he in chapter 1110? 😭
lets wait for full spoiler or he will came back when we least expect him . There was 0 point of Oda showing him still conscious last chapter other wise . Just show him Koed make the navy freak out OH an Admiral is defeated !! CALL SAKAZUKI !! THE 3 POWER Blabla etc.

What I'm happy in this story is that I always said that Oda is not making Lucci looks cool in this arc, as some people are saying

Luffy simply played with Lucci
Stussy put him to sleep
Zoro defeated him easily

And he lose to Zoro because of a gag
Losers never look cool, look at Lanji, his fans are so desperate that they're trying to spin Zoro beating Lucci as a Runji feat. :doffytroll:

If that's the all the case then it leads into more proof that zoro has not once used adcoc on lucci.

So koby using adcoA is equivalent to garp doing so stacked with adcoc when using galaxy divide?

How does it even make sense it being adcoA for koby when his training restricted him from using haki? It's more incline to be adcoC since that's the only form of haki that increases with the reliance on how strong the USER is
Him was training with Garp, him knows advCoA very well, him can Have CoC, looks a lot like a AdvGoA attack of boths sides, Garp and Coby.

AdvCoC before the attack has little sparks coming out of his punch or Weapon, something like when Luffy starting using AdvCoC looks like a "liquid" type of lightning camping out of his hand.

AdvCoA has sparks and the attack didn't needed to connect the target, Like Luffy did in that tree in Wano.

Because if you know anything about my thoughts regarding Shanks, he is a purposeful walking contradiction. I am not saying he's siding with the WG, but I am saying he has ulterior motives with Luffy. Which IS true regardless of how you look at what hes doing (good or bad). Oda has confirmed he has his own plans for the new era, which implies they are not Luffy's plans.

My point is, out everything he DOES do publically, he has this very oddly casual relationship with the world's leaders, and that by default is extremely weird.
This could be because he knows he can't do shit abour ot cause of the prophecy. So he tries to keep the peace if he can, but his actions are clearly shown to be "good" for a pirate ill say.

Status
Not open for further replies.