Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tf :milaugh: Coc had everything to do with zoro defeating king… without it king never needs to turn the flame off… without it king never gets scared of Zoro…Zoro went from I can not win unless I figure out what race he is(this didn’t matter in the end ), to why are you blocking me (with the flame on) I thought my attacks did nothing to you unless you are scared of what I can do to you… flame on or off Zoro was jumping off of onigashima and cutting king down as long as Coc is involved. Ryou zoro could not and would not be able to do this, nor would he have scared king like he did.

Argue with Zoro, please.

Using the same logic you guys have been using to defend Zoro, Luffy "one-shot" Kizaru after exchanging a few attacks on-panel.

Ain't it the opposite? I've heard multiple Luffy fans say unironically that Luffy DID one-shot Kizaru, but Zoro apparently didn't one-shot Lucci. Since Luffy vs. Kizaru happened first, wouldn't it be the same logic that Luffy fans already used?

Anyway, Luffy vs. Kizaru was contextually/circumstantially very different than Zoro vs. Lucci, so a comparison doesn't really make sense.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Brother, you can't even understand simple drawing page's and calling me a clown? That's just sad.

Yes, but they were fighting equally. Kaido did attack Luffy too.

Here you say Zoro wasn't attacking with a named attack; the same thing applies to Lucci too. They were just equal. just like Luffy vs. Kaido. They literally spent 20-ish minutes equally without doing anything for each other.

How can you snuck someone when that person talks to you and attacks you first? Bro, You cant even understand something as simple as this and actually trying to argue with people. lmao

Again, bro, I am not understanding simple words and pages with pictures on them. Who exactly did anything to Saturn? with that regen, when he can even regen a hand completely in seconds? what kind of clown-ass argument is that? :suresure::suresure:
That's the point dumbass

Kaido and luffy can exchange attacks because its a proper fight

Lucci is just an apoo hyouzou etc

Clashes and then one shot by the first attack

Lucci used a named attack this chapter couldn't touch zoro.

Did he really? IIRC bro just kept hiding and eating food in the mirrors each time G4 ran out
But Luffy ate food in that merienda moment. After that he kept on eating attacks. It was utterly ridiculous when in the previous arc, Bellamy's punches already weakened him very much against Doflamingo. I also doubt Bellamy punches harder or can deflect a Kong Gun point-blank or can clash with Snake Man.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But Luffy ate food in that merienda moment. After that he kept on eating attacks. It was utterly ridiculous when in the previous arc, Bellamy's punches already weakened him very much against Doflamingo. I also doubt Bellamy punches harder or can deflect a Kong Gun point-blank or can clash with Snake Man.
Bellamy absolutely cannot compare to Katakuri lol.

But i think Kata does hit like a pillow compared to other characters he's comparable to.

No matter how you spin it, I feel that this is and always will be the correct scaling for that fight
Serious Katakuri = Serious Snakeman/Boundman after unlocking FS > Serious Snakeman/Boundman >= Cracker >= Doflamingo

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You do the same thing you cry about.
Ignore how Kizaru used Snakeman as a football before that and all the other clashes, just to look at the end & say "one-shot.".

Zoro literally cared about Sanji's insult more than Lucci. The number of chapters is irrelevant when that time was spent in Kuma's flashback and setting up other plotlines. Luffy fought Bellamy for 20 chapters in Dressrosa, btw.

Clown Ass can't comprehend what he reads—classic zoroturd.

"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot." its really simple, but hey, zoroturds...

I'm not talking "number of chapters" but in-verse time. They've been fighting from G4 vs. Kizaru until this chapter, which has shite lots of time passed. I don't use flashback chapters, mind you.

Luffy didn't want to hurt Bellamy, but again, I know zoroturd stuff.

What was Zoro's excuse? Was he getting controlled by Gorosei, and did they become friends some time ago too?

Clown Ass can't comprehend what he reads—classic zoroturd.

"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot." its really simple, but hey, zoroturds...

I'm not talking "number of chapters" but in-verse time. They've been fighting from G4 vs. Kizaru until this chapter, which has shite lots of time passed. I don't use flashback chapters, mind you.

Luffy didn't want to hurt Bellamy, but again, I know zoroturd stuff.

What was Zoro's excuse? Was he getting controlled by Gorosei, and did they become friends some time ago too?
Cap though. One shot is using an attack to oneshot after taking little to 0 damage.

Did zoro get a power up? No. Which means what he is doing now he could have done from the get go.

Is he going all out ? No.

It's a oneshot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.