Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither does Laffitte.:zosleepy:

Pizarro is going to fight Sanji and here are reasons why:

He's a bit goofy, just like some of Sanji's past opponents, Pizarro is a bit on the goofy side.

They are both from the North Blue, they are both former royalty from the North Blue.

There is a reason why Oda made Pizarro into Pica 2.0 and gave Shiryu the Clear Clear Fruit.

Sanji already fought an invisible man, while Zoro fought Pica.

Now Oda is going to switch it up where Zoro will now fight an invisible man and Sanji will fight someone with a stronger devil fruit than Pica.

Face the facts Sanji vs Pizarro is going to happen.:kayneshrug:
Facts

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Neither does Laffitte.:zosleepy:

Pizarro is going to fight Sanji and here are reasons why:

He's a bit goofy, just like some of Sanji's past opponents, Pizarro is a bit on the goofy side.

They are both from the North Blue, they are both former royalty from the North Blue.

There is a reason why Oda made Pizarro into Pica 2.0 and gave Shiryu the Clear Clear Fruit.

Sanji already fought an invisible man, while Zoro fought Pica.

Now Oda is going to switch it up where Zoro will now fight an invisible man and Sanji will fight someone with a stronger devil fruit than Pica.

Face the facts Sanji vs Pizarro is going to happen.:kayneshrug:
Sanji's fighting style doesn't fit with Pizarro, dude is a fucking island.

Franky is a better matchup for Pizarro, since his is ultimate Radical Beam AP/DC can match against Pizarro island

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou Honestly if we’re talking about Female singers Dragon Ball is the Mariah Carey of Manga/Anime, Taylor Swift is My Hero Academia. Then One Piece is Beyoncé, and JJK is Billie Eilish.
I used to enjoy MHA but I’m really not interested in the EOS Horikoshi is writing lol. Feels like the entirety of MHA will take place in one school year which is just weird as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.