Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see Pizzaru eat a pizza, get up and smack Luffy to prove food is a power up? Kizaru was negged, only bitchass deludes would even dare to compare Godfy and a fodder neg diff like Pizzaru. Pizzaru has been negged like a bitchass loser. Go cry hard, Pizzaru fodder tard. Godfy pizza negged your fave. Now cope, mald and seethe like pizzaru.
ngl i thought these was a song since it rhymes lol
Post automatically merged:

Nusjuro
Insane observation haki
Insane speed
Swordsmanship level is unknown but he's pulling shit form hell like Zoro and brook with his DF
Why is isn't he fighting Goofy instead of the slow ass spider and the giant leech?
What is Oda telling us here? :choppawhat:

- zoro got fire, wind, lightning and now freezing making him the king of all logia
- a superior yokai mythical zoan tier in asura making him the king of all zoan
-koh, island coo making him the king of all hakiman

:funky:
This is what happens when you give an autistic femboy fanboy a phone or a laptop. You dumbfuck none of the things you wrote remotely makes any sense.

Gorosei bumping both Admirals and Mihawk down in the ranking
I always thought he could be equal to Mihawk or slightly stronger, and it wouldn't affect Mihawk at all.
Reason being he wouldn't be included in the swordsmen that Mihawk is superior to as he actively hides his capabilities and basically everyone in the OP world is oblivious to he and the other Gorosei's powers
So, can't blame Mihawk for not being stronger than someone he probably didn't even know exists/is a swordsman

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
how stupid do you have to be to think worm gorosei just died right there

we literally saw Saturn regens and can't actually be damaged :suresure:
Bruh I swear fellas sometimes look at the very surface level of something and just run with it

Just like fellas saying Ginny was Luffy's mom because she was eating meat

Or even saying Brook is gonna face Nusjuro cause they both use freezing attacks
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.