Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do people seriously doubt that Zoro was using ACoC? That move was drawn in literally the exact same way as every single ACoC sword technique.

Go look at togen totsuka or Divine departure. Oda drew it literally the exact same way.

I don’t know why there is so much cope. Obviously ACoA isn’t enough to beat Lucci. We saw Zoro use ACoA+3 sword style against Lucci. Lucci was easily able to deal with that. It makes no sense for something of that level to defeat him.

KoH = ACoA+ACoC
Huhava = ACoC

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
do people seriously doubt that Zoro was using ACoC? That move was drawn in literally the exact same way as every single ACoC sword technique.

Go look at togen totsuka or Divine departure. Oda drew it literally the exact same way.

I don’t know why there is so much cope. Obviously ACoA isn’t enough to beat Lucci. We saw Zoro use ACoA+3 sword style against Lucci. Lucci was easily able to deal with that. It makes no sense for something of that level to defeat him.

KoH = ACoA+ACoC
Huhava = ACoC
I love it when people are so passionate about their headcanons and speak about them like they're fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.