Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime i feel like this story revolves around Zoro. Noy plot wise buy they just introduced a new enemy for Zoro, gave him a win against Luffy's old enemy which is crazy and pretty much stopped Luffy's hypetrain ehioe doing it. Zoro had done basically nothing all arc and n9w the pacifista's loyal to bonney are gone. All the fan theories just dissapited so we van get Zoro hype and see Luffy get help from strangers rather than his useless fleet.

Zoro one-shotting Lucci was already expected.

I was expecting a Lion Song but I guess Zoro needed Santoryu, props to awakened Lucci, a legit YC1, even King would get folded by that if Zoro gets him clean.

But this just confirms Zoro was playing around, or more like Oda is stalling Zoro, again, and had to get him out of Vega Punk's sight or Kizaru would've been cut.

Oda simply doesn't have enough time to creatively write other characters.

Look at Jimbo, another prominent fighter doing nothing the entire time but running errands. Doesn't the smartest scientist have some robots to do what Jimbo has done?

Saturn turned out to be the best looking Gorosei

They're horrible man. I'm wondering if Oda wont just kill all of them here and now at this rate.

That'd be the only way for Katarina to make use of Saturn's appearance anyway. They're mentally connected so if the others go back she'd never be able to sneak in even if Saturn dies

Saturn turned out to be the best looking Gorosei

They're horrible man. I'm wondering if Oda wont just kill all of them here and now at this rate.

That'd be the only way for Katarina to make use of Saturn's appearance anyway. They're mentally connected so if the others go back she'd never be able to sneak in even if Saturn dies
Mars is clearly the coolest by far wdym

Status
Not open for further replies.