Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Do you think Topman actually cares about racial harmony though? Or does he just care about race wars disrupting WG peace lol?

Personally I don’t think any Gorosei gives a shit if humans and Fishmen get along, they only care that relations stay “quiet”
I think he would want them to get along... But obviously he doesn't care enough to pass laws and do things to cause it to happen or to stop fish men slavery.

As the Warrior God of Justice I think his mindset is very similar to the mindset of a lot of the World Government employees. I think he's the originator of Absolute Justice

Nah Zoro straight up sonned Lucci 😭

The man replicated the Luffy sleep dodge, mfers blade spinning in the air and shit he catching it mid dodge, zero stress.

Once again Zoro shows he is elite defensively, arguably the best in the crew. Hard to land hits on this man, I know King in the entire fight couldn't land anything on Zoro cleanly, I thought Lucci could potentially crack him but nah. Elite reactions + elite guard. Best bet is to try and straight up overpower him, but good luck.

I guess it's lowkey impressive Lucci was even able to disarm him. Is it confirmed Lucci is down for good btw?
Lucci did well. Zoro used a pretty strong attack here - might be a low-end CoC attack too. Lucci is no King though.

Damn Homie really got a Black Blade
It might not be a black blade, we saw it before =>

Nah Zoro straight up sonned Lucci 😭

The man replicated the Luffy sleep dodge, mfers blade spinning in the air and shit he catching it mid dodge, zero stress.

Once again Zoro shows he is elite defensively, arguably the best in the crew. Hard to land hits on this man, I know King in the entire fight couldn't land anything on Zoro cleanly, I thought Lucci could potentially crack him but nah. Elite reactions + elite guard. Best bet is to try and straight up overpower him, but good luck.

I guess it's lowkey impressive Lucci was even able to disarm him. Is it confirmed Lucci is down for good btw?
According to Luffy fans if his eyes is white then he is defeated for good. so he got defeated:kayneshrug:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Friendly note of Zoro's IMPRESSIVE AS FUCK CoO, since he
A) notices jimbei from 100 km away while all the things happening on the island rn and he fighting an awakened zoan
B) catches what jimbei and sanji talk on the phone

Island level CoO not only for Nasujuro this chapter :snoopy:

Zoro wasting time with Lucci on purpose while he could know what was happening on the island is a sign that Kizaru was never really a threat to Luffy and the rest, otherwise his mentality would be to end the confrontation as quickly as possible however he wanted control the fight.
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.