Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I always headcanoned the Gorosei as most to least evil as:
Saturn
Nusujuro
Mars
Ju Peter
Topman

Thoughts @Lee Ba Shou
I saw them all as equally evil really lol. The only question for me was with regards to which of them became Gorosei and when. I think the authority hierarchy between them is probably

Topman
Mars
Nasujuro
Saturn
Ju Peter

Yeah their beast designs for me personally, I would say

Ju Peter (WormGang)-I really want to see some hybrids. Imagine a giant worm centaur-ish form like Nasujuro’s. Humanoid torso and arms but with a giant serpent body. I would shit myself.

Nasujuro
Mars
Mercury
Saturn

Saturn looks so shit it’s unbelievable lol. Oda needs to show his full Zoan design.

Friendly note of Zoro's IMPRESSIVE AS FUCK CoO, since he
A) notices jimbei from 100 km away while all the things happening on the island rn and he fighting an awakened zoan
B) catches what jimbei and sanji talk on the phone

Island level CoO not only for Nasujuro this chapter :snoopy:
100km? Wtf they are literally right there in front of Jinbe :kobeha:

And it still looks like Sanji is speaking loudly intentionally

So this page may or may not confirm the planets are definitely in numbered order

Ju Peter is marked as a 4 here at the top, assuming the summoning circle closest to us is his. You cant see it in the double spread but the "4" is there in the top panel.
If Ju Peter is marked 4 and we know Saturn was marked 5, this pretty much means the Five Elders are ranked by their planet order.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nah Zoro straight up sonned Lucci 😭

The man replicated the Luffy sleep dodge, mfers blade spinning in the air and shit he catching it mid dodge, zero stress.

Once again Zoro shows he is elite defensively, arguably the best in the crew. Hard to land hits on this man, I know King in the entire fight couldn't land anything on Zoro cleanly, I thought Lucci could potentially crack him but nah. Elite reactions + elite guard. Best bet is to try and straight up overpower him, but good luck.

I guess it's lowkey impressive Lucci was even able to disarm him. Is it confirmed Lucci is down for good btw?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I personally have Ju Peter as the most evil, I don't know why but I feel like he is going to be way more evil compared to the others even Saturn.
He asked Imu why he chose the lulusia kingdom as a target and he seems younger and less sure of himself than the others

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Saying theyre treated like non factors is insane.
:watchout: Is luffy the least bit worried after he's been rescued?
Theyre literally all over the Island taking care of business.
One fails to get in the dome, one fails to eat Luffy, one is on fodder control...
Horse guy is handling the pacifista,
Oh cool... Remember Luffy's first post timeskip feat?

Literally one shotting Pacifista...?
Luffy laughing and getting freed immediately as he gets eaten but its just an excuse for Oda to showcase more of their abilities next chapter and we can definetly see that Luffy is getting overwhelmed so not all is lost
It's the fact that they didn't do anything, they all came out here to stand around and look pretty. Luffy doesn't care about them, these fodder ass giants took one by surprise and cut its head off.

They need to step their game up, this is Kaido versus the scabbards 2.0. Except there's five of them which makes it even worse.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The sandworm probably gonna fight EoS Jinbe
Sandworm can create an ocean of mud and we will see Jinbe mud bending
I think Jinbe versus one of the top Holy Knights makes sense

A Knight from the top of the world versus a Knight from the bottom of the ocean

A Knight of the Sea versus a Knight of Heaven(Hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.