Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is overwhelming. Let's do this, let's minimize the Gorosei, what level will they have? Underestimating them, would they have a level close to admirals? That is to say, Luffy has not been able to harm Saturn, and we know or infer that he could defeat a YC1 without many problems currently. So, there are 5 guys with a level, at least, close to an admiral on the island and an admiral. This is absolute madness. I think these guys are as strong as Sengoku Marineford which is crazy. and luffy only has zoro, sanji and jinbe. and droggy and borry and this is minimizing, they could easily be equal to or stronger than an average admiral. Sanji's order points to that, the observation haki allows you to know the level of your opponent, that is why he orders them to leave the island without waiting for Luffy, Zoro and himself. Someone has to arrive, the giants, until further notice, are not strong enough to tip the balance or equalize it.

This is overwhelming. Let's do this, let's minimize the Gorosei, what level will they have? Underestimating them, would they have a level close to admirals? That is to say, Luffy has not been able to harm Saturn, and we know or infer that he could defeat a YC1 without many problems currently. So, there are 5 guys with a level, at least, close to an admiral on the island and an admiral. This is absolute madness. I think these guys are as strong as Sengoku Marineford which is crazy. and luffy only has zoro, sanji and jinbe. and droggy and borry and this is minimizing, they could easily be equal to or stronger than an average admiral. Sanji's order points to that, the observation haki allows you to know the level of your opponent, that is why he orders them to leave the island without waiting for Luffy, Zoro and himself. Someone has to arrive, the giants, until further notice, are not strong enough to tip the balance or equalize it.
So far the only thing that breaks them is the regen, take that out and you have a bunch of Luccis or even worse.

YC1 in general are underestimated, they all had extremely broken abilities. Lucci seems like he capped out with the mediocre df and haki.

He did well for himself getting this far, maxing out what he had to work with, but without advanced haki or an elite df there's only so much you can do.

I thought maybe him being so skilled/refined as a fighter, paired with his awakened zoan resilience, he possibly forced his way into that YC1 bracket but it's not looking like it. I didn't expect him to get mogged like this, speed was his forte, Zoro treated him like a toy this chapter. G5 is one thing, even Kaidou had to adjust to the looney tune stuff going on, so I gave him a pass.

Let's see if he's KOd for good or if that awakening keeps him in it.
I think he is done. KOH is reserved for upper-tier opponents. Oda wont use it on Lucci.

People need to respect King's CQC - that man was a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.