Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, idk about that either.

Only instance I'm confirmed is advanced Conqueror's haki this arc is Kamusari. That too because Kid pirate fodder was KO, nothing to do with visuals which was dogshit as usual.

I can only assume it's advanced Conqueror's, cause it's disrespectful to Kizaru and Lucci, if they went down without it.
If WSG isn't advCoC then Luffy wasn't using advCoC against Kaidou. There's nothing missing visually or narratively.

Yeah, idk about that either.

Only instance I'm confirmed is advanced Conqueror's haki this arc is Kamusari. That too because Kid pirate fodder was KO, nothing to do with visuals which was dogshit as usual.

I can only assume it's advanced Conqueror's, cause it's disrespectful to Kizaru and Lucci, if they went down without it.
Also Galaxy Impact is 98% likely to be ACoC

Bluds were saying flames on his swords didn’t meant KoH

Now that everything points out it is CoC coating, including the sound effects, they want to argue its not CoC coating as well
:risiup:
CoClet fans said the opposite, Zoro breathes? He's using KoH!
I know it hurts stanning failed projects that need to go all out against projectiles and doors while the conquerors have levels to their trade. :myman:

Not at this part, but the Tougen Totsuka yes
its the same trailing with what zoro did to lucci
if its not Oden then u can compare it to WSG Luffy
or u think WSG isn't AdvCoA or regular CoA cuz i think Luffy only uses CoA?
WSG? What is WSG?
the trailing is same as Luffy against Kizaru. And Oda has never drawn CoA lines that thick and more importantly he didnt draw diverging lines for CoA.

Against a zoro that was getting sucked by enma...

yes very impressive swordsman ship. King literally punches and kicks in that fight lol.
I guess Zoro sharing Oden's haki with King then, how else can we explain King using haki while Law cant

Zoro already did dumbass. If zoro can, Law can too.
advCoC > DF abilities retard, this should be obvious to you by now

What? Don't fucking say basic coating. He didn't show anything other than that. That's not a haki feat when Law literally negated df hax with his haki.
show me 1 just 1 haki feat by Law in Wano then

why are you repeating yourself lol. Ran out of talking points?
You seem to be too stupid to get it, so ill repeat it as many times as it takes so it can get through your thick skull - King is invincible

King is invincible until he turns off his flame mode lol. King will need his speed mode to even graze law when Law is shambling king's basic haki ass constantly. And he's open to take damage without his flames.
why would King need speed mode vs Law?

And again, what haki feats? clashing with a zoro that's actively getting sucked by enma isn't a haki fucking feat.
you didn't read the King fight that's why you wont know dumbass
i guess your little mind thinks King was being supplied haki by Enma then

Law literally tanked Kaido's acoc hits and went on to severly damage and defeat big mom. King hasn't done jackshit compared to that. He has neither the attack power of kaido's acoc, or big mom's defenses to even have a chane against Law.
King tanked hits from Zoro, Law cant hope to do the same
If King can damage Zoro he can easily damage Law, you clowns are seriously getting out of hand with your retarded nonsense nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.