Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda is a hack for drawing those "green" flames and haki coming off his blades so early in the fight.

The only thing to deduce from this is Lucci didn't give an opening to end things fast so Zoro dialed his haki back. I mean it's no shocker Zoro does serious damage even prior to green flames and CoC. So the issue was never dealing damage but landing it.

But the issue is this chapter he treated Lucci like a toy, thanks to Sanji's provocation, made it seem like avoiding Lucci and landing was super easy for him....so what gives?

Man Oda fell tf off with fights, he was never elite to begin with but he's all time bad rn.
The power of friendship
Jokingly but not really ….

Just like usopp words pushed luffy when he fought Lucci. Sanji’s words lowkey did the same with zoro lol

Zoro knew the whole time that he needed to wrap up the fight as soon as possible due to everything going on around the island and he was trying. Man even used koh but even then was struggling to actually land clean attacks

Zoro was definitely trying to beat Lucci fast but yeah sanji’s words just helped him fully push himself

Tho when it comes to Lucci he might get back up which will lead to either zoro using a stronger attack to take him out and/or getting bubbled

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The bruises got way more dense, especially under his eye, and are covering the entire left side of his face. What more can they cover, his ballsack?

The guy is panting, bruised the f up, but some of you are still on "it's nothing lol"
You're cooked.

Bruises were nearly 1:1 which is a miracle for OP standards, but now we're scaling by how "dense" they are, in a series where the mangaka can't draw two consistent panels back to back.

WSG? What is WSG?
the trailing is same as Luffy against Kizaru. And Oda has never drawn CoA lines that thick and more importantly he didnt draw diverging lines for CoA.
White Star Gun, thats what people said in here when i'm discussing with luffy fans.
about CoA diverging Lines he did draw it when Oden clashing with WB
Keep in mind Oden doesn't even know whats AdvCoC at this time since he caught of guard with roger kamusari

This time Oden shook about Roger Kamusari ( who most likely use AdvCoC )

Status
Not open for further replies.