Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will win not by defeating them but by holding on until the transmission begins. I see a monster trio + giants + ancient robot, I don't think Jinbe will fight, he needs to drive the Sunny for the crew's escape

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’d be really funny if zoro ends up having to fight mars in the barrer and sanji using his speed to catch up to fight nasjuro lol
That seems to be the route Oda's gonna take. The Horse is running around the island targeting every potential threat outside the barrier while the Bird enters it, so the Horse and the Bird are more likely to encounter Sanji and Zori, respectively.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Told you, the Green Head's in control of the fight. Poor Lucci thought he was stalling when Zero was trying to play Mihawk by fighting at his opponent's mini level and all.
Oda's to blame, honestly. Like the takeaway here is Sanji really was the difference maker in this deadlock, Zoro did bust out his wano PU at the beginning and he understood he had to wrap things up quickly, but apparently Sanji ticked him off enough to treat Lucci like a fodder this chapter. He embarrassed him all a sudden, when he was exerting some serious haki a while ago which should be quite draining too.

@ZenZu purely talking about how skilled of a fighter they are... how would you compare Lucci & Law/Kidd? :shocking:
Lucci's far more skilled in pure CQC.

If WSG isn't advCoC then Luffy wasn't using advCoC against Kaidou. There's nothing missing visually or narratively.
In that arc, we were repeatedly told they're using advanced Conqueror's.

Now, it's all guess game.

Blame Loda, not me. It's something I've said the entire arc, the visuals suck!
Even Morj made a video about it, about us having to create headcanon to deduce, that there is no definitive way to say them apart visually

Status
Not open for further replies.