Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yup.

The most embarassing thing for the Lucci agenda is how Zoro cared more about Sanji's insult rather than Lucci, almost like he's a fight that Zoro could end whenever he wanted to & however he wanted to.

This shit shouldve been done 15 chapters ago.

Now that Lucci himself couldnt land a single move on Zoro... Zoro vs Law or Zoro vs Kidd debates get hella fun. :shocking:
I always believed Zoro to be nearly untouchable defensively. Throughout the manga Zoro rarely takes clean hits, most are through his guard.

Law's entire gameplan is catching the opponent offguard with distractions so I've always said he has a shot depending on what the plot demands.

It's the toying with Lucci's attack speed which is a shocker ngl. Mfer was catching his spinning blade while effortlessly dodging. Crazy feat, awakened Lucci was hyped for his speed by the Vegapunks and to be toyed like that is nuts.

Im not seeing the thick black streaks like Zoro’s please help me out.
There are other instances of CoA with thick black trails, e.g. Zangiri mochi. The only reason why the Lucci attack could be CoC is the last small panel - there might be haki trails coming off Zoro's sword. Its debatable though.

Confirmed CoC = when a character initiates an attack with those silky thick haki trails

Venus is a Bald Fraud.

Zoro is already stronger than him, let alone Mihawk.
Not having a Black Blade is Acceptable, cuz He can still be compared to likes of Roger & Shanks & Rayleigh
But the Problem is in how He Cut those Pacifista

It's clear that He is a Top Gentle Blade Swordsman, doesn't excel in Strong Blade
Hakuba looks way Superior than him, give him a better Body than Cavendish's & He would Destroy Ghandi

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is the most “you’re right it’s CoC but I’m still gonna mental backflip and slurp Zoro’s cum to try to give you an L” take I’ve ever seen
:gokulaugh:
Bruh, I never denied it's CoC. I knew it was CoC the moment they said there was lightning around Zoro—I even pointed out to you how Redon worded it differently. But you were so caught up in trying to save face that you didn't realize it lmao.

I knew you'd come to me like a kid thinking you've won with this kind of argument lmao. You can use CoC along with an attack; that's how CoC incorporation in direct fights started and that is what Zero did in this chapter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I always believed Zoro to be nearly untouchable defensively. Throughout the manga Zoro rarely takes clean hits, most are through his guard.

Law's entire gameplan is catching the opponent offguard with distractions so I've always said he has a shot depending on what the plot demands.

It's the toying with Lucci's attack speed which is a shocker ngl. Mfer was catching his spinning blade while effortlessly dodging. Crazy feat, awakened Lucci was hyped for his speed by the Vegapunks and to be toyed like that is nuts.
Shigan Madara is like a Gatling of Shigans and Zoro just danced through it while catching the sword.

Its a crazy feat lol. Kidd wouldve been turned into swiss cheese by Lucci with that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.