Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I never denied it's CoC. I knew it was CoC the moment they said there was lightning around Zoro—I even pointed out to you how Redon worded it differently. But you were so caught up in trying to save face that you didn't realize it lmao.

I knew you'd come to me like a kid thinking you've won with this kind of argument lmao. You can use CoC along with an attack; that's how CoC incorporation in direct fights started and that is what Zero did in this chapter.
“Zoro didn’t use CoC on the attack, just along with the attack.”

Say that out loud you clown
:gokulaugh:

I said the same thing a long time ago.

Zoro can use CoC w/o it being KoH sword style.
Yeah
Imo zoro using koh and zoro using conquerors are 2 different things. With zoro being able to use either separately if he wanted

The only real question I guess is if enma is playing a role in helping zoro use coc infusion. Not that it’s a big deal tbh but I do think at least against king it was

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
“Zoro didn’t use CoC on the attack, just along with the attack.”

Say that out loud you clown
:gokulaugh:
Throwing insults at me for proving you wrong won't make you any more right than you already are lmao. If you thing you can prove it's CoC coating, we're all ears.

He means he was flaring Conq Haki but didn't imbue it
Like how Kaidou mentioned he let off Conq Haki when he used Asura even though it wasn't directly imbued in the attack (as Zoro didn't have ACoC yet)
I am sure he understands what I am saying. He's too deep in denial to accept the reality.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shigan Madara is like a Gatling of Shigans and Zoro just danced through it while catching the sword.

Its a crazy feat lol. Kidd wouldve been turned into swiss cheese by Lucci with that move.
Kidd without a construct for sure. But I actually believe moves like that are useless against Kidd most the time. Kidd would be shielded from most of Lucci's arsenal.

Law would also struggle against this move. He would have to shambles away, he's not counter attacking like Zoro did.

For sane people we all know Luffy using peak form Nika put Lucci down in less than 5 minutes
While base Zoro put Lucci down for the rest of the arc
Base zoro? Some low iq you got.. use your rot brain once and be honest.. it's a new finished/strongest attack with hell/demon name and adCoC, in what way this is Base zoro?
At least luffy just have fun using G5.. not use adCoC, strong attack, future sight, or even adCoA..

If Lucci doesn't get back up which he probably will, then he's a good bit below King and the YC1's I'd say just from what we saw on panel, however it can't be ignored that they fought for like 20+ chapters with Zoro having to use ACoC twice, just sucks that Oda decided to off-panel 99% of their fight.

Throwing insults at me for proving you wrong won't make you any more right than you already are lmao. If you thing you can prove it's CoC coating, we're all ears.
I’m already right, why would I prove something that is self evident in a panel to a Zoro tard like yourself.

And the insult is simply because you don’t actually deserve to have a serious argument with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.