Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s not ment to be an insult to zoro. It’s still his sword and power regardless
Only reason I say that is because I assume enma was killing him the whole last chapter of the king fight even when the flames weren’t active. Enma sucking him too much was a big reason he was trying to end it asap
Those flames have nothing to do with CoC coating. :myman:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The paneling and art was really cool this chapter, 5 elders double spread was unbelievably sick.

Can't wait to see this chapter animated. The panel where Mars was flying while nusjuro was running below was real good

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Jinbe bubble diffs Lucci next chapter
:handsup:

It’s not ment to be an insult to zoro. It’s still his sword and power regardless
Only reason I say that is because I assume enma was killing him the whole last chapter of the king fight even when the flames weren’t active. Enma sucking him too much was a big reason he was trying to end it asap
You know what. This is likely to happen.

I was thinking Jimbei is getting involved somehow, the thought hit me that maybe Zoro leaves and Jimbei deals with Lucci but that would also make very little sense instead of both quickly finishing him off. So aside from Lucci being KOd for good here, Jimbei bubbling a weakened Lucci makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.