Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucci doesn't get back up which he probably will, then he's a good bit below King and the YC1's I'd say just from what we saw on panel, however it can't be ignored that they fought for like 20+ chapters with Zoro having to use ACoC twice, just sucks that Oda decided to off-panel 99% of their fight.
Look who is back to cry :ihaha:

Imu & Gorosei are gonna be Opponents of Six Weakest SHs imo
Imu will probably be Defeated by Usopp, just like He Saved Luffy from Miss Goldenweek & Sugar & Perona
It's his Job

While Franky, Robin, Brook, Nami & Chopper take on Five Elders
If you Rank Characters by Feelings & Hopes, you're setting yourself up for Disappointment if you think They can give Monster Four a Challenge

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Imu will probably be Defeated by Usopp, just like He Saved Luffy from Miss Goldenweek & Sugar & Perona
It's his Job

If you Rank Characters by Feelings & Hopes, you're setting yourself up for Disappointment if you think They can give Monster Four a Challenge
If this is what it takes for Brook to finally get a 1v1, sure:gouno::gouno:

It's his Job

Yeah that's why Luffy was clashing with Saturn.
Sanji and franky was unable to move lol.

I'm not sure Lucci is down for good though, I think it's worth waiting a week.
Jinbe bubble diffs Lucci next chapter
:handsup:
This cope goes to the garbage bin where it rightfully belongs after this chapter.
It’s not ment to be an insult to zoro. It’s still his sword and power regardless
Only reason I say that is because I assume enma was killing him the whole last chapter of the king fight even when the flames weren’t active. Enma sucking him too much was a big reason he was trying to end it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.