Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro.. centaurs are hyped asf mythological creatures, actually fits the *demonic/godly* themeing of the gorosei a lot better that generic dune worm, retard boar, ho-oh and spiderman gone wrong.

That being said all their designs are great aside from the boar and im hype to see their elemental extras

Worm = earth
Birb = fire, lightning or wind depending on which mythos oda is actually going to use for this fella
Spider = poison
Centaurs are very often given frost type abilities or live in dank, frosty environments
The boar is the one that makes the least sense to me at least..
Bro thats all fine and dandy.

All i was trying to say was that previous centaur design Oda drew... was Jack's and it didnt end well.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But the issue is this chapter he treated Lucci like a toy, thanks to Sanji's provocation, made it seem like avoiding Lucci and landing was super easy for him....so what gives?

Man Oda fell tf off with fights, he was never elite to begin with but he's all time bad rn.
Oda was just stalling Zoro so he couldn't interfere in the fight vs Borsalino or Saturn.

Now there's no more reason to stall Zoro so he wraps up the fight quickly.

There's no in universe justification for it. You can say Zoro was fcking around before this chapter and only went serious when Sanji provoked him, but fcking around when his crew is in danger is out of character.

It's just PIS.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Don't think arguing Zoro didn't use CoC is better for the Zoro agenda. Him using coc here without any signs of haki overuse (green flames, KoH) would mean Zoro can casually, actively, and knowingly tap into advCoC on its own.

That's a bigger deal than him putting Lucci down without CoC honestly. We already know Zoro without adCoC was making Yonkou shit their pants on the roof. This would be more of a net loss for Lucci than a net gain for Zoro.

Some of y'all aren't seeing the bigger picture.
This.

Ridiculous moving goal posts.

Same people that said Zoro would never get CoC because they didn't want him to be this strong, pretending like Zoro using the Haki they didn't want him to have makes him weak.

@HeroesNZ man give me your opinion about Zoro and what do you think lmao , especially with this thread .
@HA001 @CbShadow @MarineHQ @comrade @Gol D. Roger @Geo @Cruxroux @nik87 @Aknolagon
Now let's see Lmao , i'm very happy today since my agendas going hard !

Now if haters say it's adv CoC , i have no issue then Zoro's Tiers list gonna change :

KoH Santōryuu > KoH Santōryu > CoC Coating Adv CoA Santōryu > Hell Flame Adv CoA Santōryu > Adv CoA Santōryu .

( Ryuu = Dragon Style , Ryu = Style )

Something Kaido , Shanks needed to beat YCs !

Also Zoro lost his sword , because he lost focus on a moment worrying about the crew !

Now if you say It's Zoro just used armament , Zoro has better feats against Lucci than Gear 5th lmao :

Zoro in both instance , showed better feats and potential than Luffy while holding back his peak power !

Zoro casually evading a named move from Lucci using all of his claws while Luffy evading a finger attack from a single hand and no named at that .:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.