Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I still have Lucci below king and doffy just like I did at the start of the arc y’all underestimating how well he did against zoro

Not only might he still be hurt from the day prior (kaku is) but he definitely made zoro work/struggle. Zoro was at no point fighting because he wanted to fight and keep everyone waiting he was trying to win. Lucci even surviving Zoro’s use of koh or green smoke mode idc what you call it

Lucci definitely didn’t look bad
At the end of the day it took sanji shit talking zoro to finally push him to win

And even then due to him being an awakening he might get back up
:handsup:
Zoro was always stronger than Lucci no doubt but Lucci ain’t do bad
How is this guy saying people are underestimating Lucci while he himself puts Lucci below Doffy?

Doffy was overpowered by Boundman worse than Lucci got overpowered by Nika. Boundman casually neg diffed Parasite and Doffy never clashed equally with Boundman while Lucci clashed equally with Nika and both got sent flying.

Lucci's role in Dressrosa is exactly like Fujitora. Oda saved them in background because Luffy wasn't ready for both of them.

Shut the fuck up retard, you zoro fans will tell everyone him taking 20 chapters to defeat Lucci while being bruised and wheezing was plot and he could've ended it anytime but then will deny Kizaru being nerfed by the plot even though he's drawn as he's tired with life every chapter.
Now it's the part where you run away or say "c-cope"
No you shut your cunty little mouth. Kizaru wasn't nerfed at all, he tried to kill VP multiple times and did it eventually. What he does counts, not what he says to uphold his fake conscience.
Zoro could've ended it ANY FUCKING TIME as we've seen this chapter. Zoro fought Hyouzou for 6 chapters. Was it because hyouzou was formidable? No, it was because plot required it. And here we had dozens of plot events that happened in between.
Zoro clapped Lucci without a bandana and on a whim as reaction to sanji mocking him.
Go suck someone else's cock, zoro fans don't need to argue with cucks like you. Oda draws your answers black on white.

No you shut your cunty little mouth. Kizaru wasn't nerfed at all, he tried to kill VP multiple times and did it eventually. What he does counts not what he says to uphold his fake conscience.
Zoro could've ended it ANY FUCKING TIME as we've seen this chapter. Zoro fought Hyouzou for 6 chapters. Was it because hyouzou was formidable? No, it was because plot required it. And here we had dozens of plot events that happened in between.
Zoro clapped Lucci without a bandana and on a whim as reaction to sanji mocking him.
Go suck someone else's cock, zoro fans don't need to argue with cucks like you. Oda draws your answers black on white.
Basically "only my fav is nerfed by the plot"
Exactly proving my point lmao

While I still have Lucci below king and doffy just like I did at the start of the arc y’all underestimating how well he did against zoro

Not only might he still be hurt from the day prior (kaku is) but he definitely made zoro work/struggle. Zoro was at no point fighting because he wanted to fight and keep everyone waiting he was trying to win. Lucci even surviving Zoro’s use of koh or green smoke mode idc what you call it

Lucci definitely didn’t look bad
At the end of the day it took sanji shit talking zoro to finally push him to win

And even then due to him being an awakening he might get back up
:handsup:
Zoro was always stronger than Lucci no doubt but Lucci ain’t do bad
He looked good by stalemating a Yonko, he lost his mojo after that.
An awakened zoan being injured/tired from doing the same thing that Zoro did while paired up with Luffy is funny tho. :myman:

Pointless to argue, i will just wait for Lucci to either still be standing or get back up in the next chapters.. This is ridiculous, Zoro's attack wasn't all that impressive at best a YC3 level attack..

This is basically the equivalent of Luffy sending Kizaru flying and crashing in that Battleship..

The second part unironically shits on Lucci.

Zoro cared more about Sanji's insult rather than Lucci as an opponent. That alone shows that he was irrelevant here, Zoro could end it whenever he wanted to and with one move/zero damage taken.
If it shits on Lucci it also makes zoro look bad as a character

Zoro new he was keeping the crew waiting
He knew the island wasn’t safe anymore
He knew the crew was potentially in danger
He knew there was a strong aura on the island with Saturn

Zoro knew all of that and most importantly he knew he needed to end the fight fast. Zoro not caring at all even tho he can allegedly low neg diff Lucci at anytime he wanted is shitty

Status
Not open for further replies.